Emblem from Booster Bundle Marketing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Lionxoft Committed Player

Is this emblem available in-game or was it a server emblem back from near launch?

Thanks

[IMG]
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't look familiar to me, but then I don't use emblems much so it may be one in game that I'm just not familiar with.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lionxoft Committed Player

I'm interested in it because it looks the exact opposite of the "Tree" emblem in-game minus the tree vs humanoid comparison. If it's not in the game then I'm curious as to why not? It's pretty awesome looking.
  4. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  5. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I would actually be interested in the whole style. I believe the chest and legs are one of the flexsuits from the Battle for Earth duos, but not sure about the rest
  6. Lionxoft Committed Player

7. Sbel Devoted Player

I think the hands and feet are barbarian.
  8. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Chest and legs are Angled Flexsuit, which is the dps flexsuit style that drops in the Flashback Duo.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lionxoft Committed Player

I think the flex suit is "Angled flexsuit". While the boots are barbaric I believe.

I'm checking on the belt style.
    Update:
    Think the belt is warrior of spring.
  10. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Hands and feet are Barbarian. Waist is Warrior of Spring. Chest and Legs are Angled Flexsuit.
    • Like x 1
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Why have the devs not yet fixed the weird hand bulbs in the auras yet?? Can they not see, very clearly in their own picture, that there is a very clear split between the entire aura and the hands? I know they constantly say "its because of different body types" but, when players are posting pictures of this happening on every aura and every body type, why do nothing?
    Even these new auras are broken before release!! :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Lionxoft Committed Player

I don't wear auras anymore but I do see what you're talking about. I never noticed this before you mentioned it. I deleted my character that had the original plasmic aura. No regrets! lol
    • Like x 1