Elite Alerts will be good for Roles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Easily the best news I've heard since... I'd say armouries were announced.

Really excited for them.
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I'm excited for it. Alerts are boring after a while. They are generally little more then Tank and Spank fights for the duration of the instance. Hopefully elite adds some mechanics in.
  3. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

We've seen what elite vs non elite means already.

Higher health, more damage and the only change in elite ends up being that you need to kill the 4 dudes in the basement instead of 1.

You will still be bored of the alert.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Yes, but theres more of a punishment feel. I don't need crazy raid mechanics, but I like the feeling of "If I F$%# up, we wipe" vs me falling asleep in alerts because its too easy.
  5. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

Hopefully we get that and not "oops the tank can't possibly survive those two punishers so looks like this is a wipe"
    or
    "yup oh look totem master while those 4 are underground, lets see how this turns out"

I hope that throne and throne elite were a lesson in carefully using mechanics.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

People just mad because elite doesnt have roleless buff.
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Yes. My big issue with Throne (aside from constant bugs) was timing of mechanics. They tried to do too much at certain times and it can make for a frustrating instance. Same thing with Paradox, you had to just pray that your Tank wasnt the one that got Jailed.
  8. hoaxone Committed Player

I just hope it doesn't need additional tanks to beat.