Electricty Healers bad rap....

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by rhcubides, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Minrev New Player

but they are one move......
  2. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Combined........
  3. RamsesVIIX New Player

I used to think the same, that electrics were power hogs. That was until people like the OP proved me wrong. Now I don't say anything. I guess every power is equal, you just need to know how to use it.
  4. Ivy Bird Committed Player

It was just that the devs made a mistake. It is one move we need to press 2 buttons to activate. We were all so nice we just didn't want to point it out. :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

I'm pretty sure this guy is an Electric healer

6. Zeikial Committed Player

electric healer here,(currently trying out sorcery but will be back) as a electric healer I never had more power in than the next healer, it was my goal to use as least amount of power posiable and do as much healing out as I could. Even if you get beat on the scorcard by 10-20 thousand, look at the power in, Had a nature healer hit 45000 power in before first boss in gates, no wipes, and no one was really taking damage, it was his goal however to beat me on the scorcard.

But other things do come into play when healing, is your group good is one of them, do they know when to block or do they just spam powers while mashing square. Are you using the correct heal in diffrent situations. Example 1 person takes damage, are you spamming galvanize or do you use bio surge. Electric is awesome and im missing it, will switch back this weekend. I miss that group burst heal or that bio surge clip with bio cap, electroburst clip with galvanize(whole raid group full health) awesome stuf.
  7. Zeikial Committed Player

whats scary is you actually found this, hmm
  8. Kristyana New Player

I think the reason why people see Electric healing as power hungry is that they're trying to play it like Nature or Sorc.

Electricity has some amazing burst heals, but you need to be in melee range to get the most out of them, and they're more powerful the more people they hit.

If your primary method of healing people is the two different single target heals, and you're playing ranged, you're going to be spamming those a lot more than you would respective heals in the other two sets
  9. mikeycorleone New Player

Been an electric healer for about a month now so obviously not as knowledgable as OP and its the 1st heal power I've tried. What I realize is that sometimes as electric healer because of the overhealing done by the other healer I'm like, "The hell Im doing here" then bam big boss gets angry and alot of players take big hits then its electric healing at its best with its burst. Still learning how to be more economic with my power use, during raids I honestly dont care about outhealing the other healer but more to my power in - healing out ratio. I have run with other elec heals b4 and seen them spam Galvanize every 10 secs so I can see why the opinions of power hungry elec healers come from. I find Ionic drain a very underated power by some elec healers, great group heal and when done right is very effective.
    • Like x 2
  10. YodaDog New Player

"For my enjoyment, I like to shoot some hoops/
    But not before I have my Fruit Loops."
    Such lyrical poetry... How did this guy not hit it big??
    • Like x 2
  11. Doc Holliday New Player

Spilcoli this thread is about Electric healers lmfao what are you doing here?
  12. Electrothing Level 30

I'm generally towards the bottom of the list in power in. Electricity is surprisingly efficient when you know how to use it. However, I recently did a PUG gates with another electricity healer who took in almost twice the power I did for 100k more healing than I did. I wasn't paying attention, but it wouldn't surprise me if I caught him using Galvanize every 4 seconds
  13. Rickajamesbeeoch New Player

I like that electric heals is a more involved and active healing power, V.S, Sorc which was more set it and forget it healing, and I never tried nature so no comment on that. But imo healing is so much more than power in and healing out numbers, because that is only a small part of the picture because it doesn't factor in overhealing, or how many deaths was caused from a healer burning through their power bar or not putting out the right heals for the situation ect ect....
  14. Xerox.SDK New Player

The beauty of what ppl say is they really dont know ! We do alot more work than most do as well and a good elec heals will budget powers. I dont know other healers that have to count the team remembering how many will be bio capped or any like power! In my league they rather run with the 2 elect heals than natures that spam they powers?! Bio capp nd arch lightning my best friends! Statis current | usps3| 86cr |elect. Heals!
  15. Xerox.SDK New Player

The beauty of what ppl say is they really dont know ! We do alot more work than most do as well and a good elec heals will budget powers. I dont know other healers that have to count the team remembering how many will be bio capped or any like power! In my league they rather run with the 2 elect heals than natures that spam they powers?! Bio capp nd arch lightning my best friends! Statis current | usps3| 86cr |elect. Heals!
  16. Xerox.SDK New Player

17. Xerox.SDK New Player

18. kgghk New Player

I too have been doing it since January 2012, I feel your pain.
    So many times on here i see people say electric healing is trash.

In a situation where nobody is over geard (including me) I've never been out healed by anybody in t3 and up content, and often times i have half the power intake of the other healer.

To those people I'm guessing you either have never played with one that knows what their doing, or you switched to it and you where trying to use it the same way you used nature/sorcery. In which case you would fail pretty badly.
  19. YodaDog New Player

Wow.. Ive seen the double post before.. but the quadruple?? There should be a medal for that or somethin..
  20. kgghk New Player

lol