Electricity DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Azrain, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Then it's much narrower than SP. I also don't think I've ever seen it kick up more than one add with the PI.
  2. Liightmare New Player

i can tell you ive never seen it kick anything up which is weird but eh. as far as cone i tried it out just to make sure i didnt look like a fool and its def a cone effect but yes it is smaller then sp
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkBoi1 New Player

I have a question I got the heat vision from the epic powers and I cant seem to change it with another everytime I try it keeps the same power I had before
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

What's awesome is having it kick up an add, then hit it with EB, and see the surrounding adds fly up and smash into it. :D
  5. Ryan Kirito New Player

Just because you cant keep up with the damage 2 powers dish out, doesn't make it less viable.
    Gadgets and HL have the most clipping to do, I consider them as the tryhards of DPS.

Electricity is fun, and it's AoE is second to none. (well thats debatable of course)
    You will find in T5 Raids however Electricity falls off due to the lack of mobs. Electricity is good AoE damage because most of the abilities they use have a higher cap of mobs before the damage is split. So you are doing max damage to more mobs then most other powersets. In T5 Raids however this effect is essentially useless.

My Loadout if i remember correctly was the same as yours only i didnt use voltaic bolt, I used Attract (for some reason i didn't like Voltaic bolt). I applied the electrifying effect with Wired but i never used it, the gadgets and other powersets took advantage of it while i took advantage of the increased crit mainly.
  6. Liightmare New Player

i dont understand where people say lack of mobs in t5. in nexus the first room has 4 bosses. then the hallways. in the 2 boss rooms its mostly single target with the occasional ad. but after that its all mobs. the 4th boss is mob city. the hallways leading up to the split is filled with mobs, and the last boss room is 3 bosses.

in paradox theres ads in every tunnel, and the bosses call ads all the time not including the ones that people bring with them when rushing back into the fight. same with the final boss he calls out his ads after every cycle of pillars or jail.

if your a hero hit me up id be happy to show what electricity can do
  7. Ryan Kirito New Player

Well im just basing it on what other people say I haven't goine into any T5 raids yet. If it is as many as you say, I apologize for adding false information.
  8. Liightmare New Player

judging from your post you seems pretty positive on how the powers preform in t5. for any1 who is not running t5 raids please dont comment on how to dps or not to dps the t5 raids.
    • Like x 1