Electric Healing Needs Buffing / DPS interaction polarize needs to be removed or buffed

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by SalviMex, Apr 23, 2018.

1. SalviMex Active Player

Why is it that when I play a electric healer power drains way more quicker than it does on dps, on dps i feel like i never run out but for healing i feel powerless and lets not forget electric is number 1 for bad healing like honestly the healing on electric either needs to be buffed or reworked to do a variety of heals or bring back the classic power interactions to do extra heals and please for gods sake bring back the classic ionic drain animation

Lets face it polarize interactions are honestly the worst and it drains alot of power as well and it doesn't compare to the amount of damage electrify interactions do i feel like either remove polarize interactions and put it as electrify interactions or do a buff on polarize like rework some of the powers to do different animation and do better dmg

Like many people say electricity animations such as electrocute,tesla ball,voltaic bolt,electrostatic bomb,etc look cool but they hardly do dmg and i get electricty is a ticking dps power but it would be much of a better power and would be used more often if it was buffed to a certain extent like with what i provided up above

Thank you for reading and please let me know what you guys think of this
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

sorry I disagree I do think it needs a single PI for Damage but beyond that electric is fine
    • Like x 3
  3. SalviMex Active Player

So you think electric healing is fine where it stands and you think polarized interactions are good and useful to use in a raid of T9?
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Electric healing is fine. Ive healed everything in game with it.
    The dual PI on dps sucks, but a few powers have dual PI and they should all be looked into and probably consolidated into 1 per power.
    • Like x 3
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Elec is very very power efficient. What are your power and resto stats? Which white mods? Superpowerfocus or hybridfocus? Whats your loadout??
    Imo elec is best healing power. Casttimeheals are bad imo. Really bad.

Buff polarized pi.

Whats your loadout etc? elec dps is really really strong these dass. Even after the nerf. Arc and tesla are insane still.
    I mean..really..how do you play elec that you struggle soo much?? Whats your might?
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Electric healing is fine. You're not supposed to spam powers as a healer. You react to whats goin on and heal accordingly.
    • Like x 3
  7. Bzzzztt Active Player

Electric is number 1 for bad healing? To that I can only say: HUH?!?

There is nothing wrong with electric healing. I don't often have power issues, unless of course I may have to spam heal through one of those "the organic natural fertilizer has impacted with the industrial strength rotating air cooling and circulation device" moments. Like Tilz asked, what load out/focus are you using?

I do, however, fully agree with your request for the return of the pre-revamp Ionic Drain! That was by far the best power animation in the game, at least in my opinion.

The polarized interaction could maybe use a small buff. I have a polarized armory that I use solo when I get a little bored with the electrify routine, and actually like having the alternative PI available for just that reason. But I don't see any indication of extra power usage, if anything my power lasts longer with polarized than with electrify. Just wish it did a little more damage so groups wouldn't flip out screaming about the lack of arc lightning and tesla.

Again, like Tilz said, let us know more about your set up, and we can try to help you fine tune it...

Disclaimer: The above is the opinion of a die hard electric fan, who has been playing electric since March 2012, even during the long dark times of "eww, your electric? <kicked from group>", before electric became cool. The opinions expressed are hers, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Daybreak Games, DC Comics, The American Lung Association, Carpenter's Union Local 442, The National Football League, or the Boy Scouts Of America.

PS: Devs: Please, for the love of Mashatonkanata, Goddess of Silver Plated Kitchen Utensils Used In Imaginative Albeit Inappropriate And Unsanitary Ways, bring back the pre-vamp Ionic Drain!
    • Like x 4
  8. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

I can tell you that we had a TTBe league run where some brought people we did not know and we were looking for healers and this guy said don't worry about it I can solo heal and when he switched armory his CR was like 217. Everyone in the league was like, this guy says he can solo heal. I even kind of laughed. He was electric and he solo healed with some of the best healing and heals I have seen. I think there was maybe 1 death in the Aquaman/ Tentacles part. I was impressed. So, imo Electric is good.
  9. SalviMex Active Player

Healer Stat-
    Power18654
    Restoration 12048
    Loadout for healer-
    Overcharge
    Biolectric surge
    Recover
    Group transducer
    Bio-cap
    And Galvanize

I dont use arc lightning cause thats honestly a wack heal overcharge is better cause it has a decent radius and a better heal then arc imo

Dps stat-
    Power 24681
    Might 18805
    Loadout for dps-
    Arc lightning
    Voltaic blast
    Electrocute
    Tesla ball
    Electrogensis / sometimes overcharge
    And circuit breaker
  10. Tilz Loyal Player

send you a pm btw. Your Dps loadout looks fine on adds. Not really good on singletarget.

As for the healer. Go with arc. It's better! Also Biocap is a great 8man heal I would use all the time. Just as a comparison.
    I have 16k resto and 38k+ power.
  11. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Electric Healing is very good in the right hands. I solo heal Elite raids often. The last being TTBe without a single death of my own. Its all about clipping your heals with Arc Lightning and throwing on Flux to keep yourself alive. Its all healing when needed. No need to spam heals. Stay in good range and you're golden. I use Hybrid Focus, HB weapon attacks between clipping my heals. Fun healer powerset. Has potential to do good damage for a healer. Power efficient when used correctly. There's no need to buff electric healing that I see. I would prefer 1 PI on the DPS side, but its not make or break for me. Monster damage on adds. Arc and Tesla Ball are still very strong. PFTT is in a good place and Electric is a good powerset for Hybrid and WE focuses with its strength with DOT abilities.
    • Like x 1
  12. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Had a situation similar to that when I last solo healed TTBe. Couldve been me. Electric is beastly healing in the right hands. My favorite healer powerset by far. Fits my playstyle perfectly.
  13. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea you guys can clip arc lightning you know lol.
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

Lol. Thought the same :D
    I think he meant all powers can be used to clip arc :p :D
    • Like x 1