Electric healer loadout and artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

The free CR skip has prompted me to make an electric healer.
    Looking for an optimal loadout and artifacts plz. Also any general info on ele healing would be great!

I can list my current loadout if anyone needs and i have PHR so far. Body augs r max soon.
    Page of destiny i was planning to get and then im lost on the last one. I assume orb of arion or whatever its called but am open to ideas an suggestion on artifacts but plz explain why, i want to get up to speed on ele healing not just copy a loadout etc.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You don't need Page of Destiny because it's basically BioCap. You could run Transformation and Strategist with PHR. I would avoid Orb of Arion, Electric's priority heal doesn't need the boost.
    • Like x 2
  3. Brit Loyal Player

For Electricity, I like the Strategist Card/Transformation Card. Electricity gets tons of smaller ticks from their heals, which is great for proc'ing those.

The third Artifact, I personally run Eye of Gemini. Even with supercharge shields being made 100% supercharges, Electric's is still one of the best in the game.

I admittedly haven't dinked around much with Purple Healing Ray. Gemini/Strat/Trans suits me just fine, so I didn't see a reason to change. And as an added perk, all three of those are usable for the DPS role as well.

As for a loadout, forgive me that I don't have all the names. I use:

1- Normal Shield. I forget the name.
    2- Arc Lightning. This is the bread-and-butter heal.
    3- Galvanize. This clips arc lightning when you need bigger group heals.
    4- Priority Heal. I forget the name.
    5- 8 Person Raid Heal. I forget the name.
    6- Supercharge Shield Safety Net thing. I forget the name.

Some people drop the Normal Shield in favor of another group heal. I've messed around with it a bit, but never found it necessary. Though my Electric Healer is only 312 and I only use her to Heal the raid weekly and the Alert on days when I have extra time, basically as a way of farming extra OP catalysts in hopes that I can eventually get enough for my main.
    • Like x 1
  4. Berza Committed Player

I use:
    -Galvanize: the main reason to use this is that it heals allies. Earth tank's best friend in the powerset. It will heal any ally or group members in range, but the range increases as the healing jumps from target to target. You can get up to 3 heal tics on every target in a 3 second window, making it the only HoT on the loadout.
    -Recover: our 4 man heal. It is an instant heal and it will activate PoD, which I use, and PHR, which I don't use just because I only level artifacts during double XP events. I use Recover + Page, even when I use Bio-cap, because this builds a second safety net and because as my Page is at 200 it heals 6 people.
    -Bioelectric Surge: our priority heal. I use it with Orb, turning a decent heal power into an OP one. I will also time it with supplies, sodas or other power return sources, to use it as a HoT. I will time it like that because its high power cost, so I pay the big cost before recovering it.
    -Flux: every healer loadout needs a shield. In alerts I will rely primarily on it, using it preemptively to avoid damage, and only heal the damage received when it breaks or times out. In raids I usually save it for reactive uses, because it will shield the 3 most damaged group members. Pretty useful for when tanks get a big spike of damage, less with rage tanks unless you are sure they are out of the Severe Punishment mechanic, or their health will be up again before the shield activates.
    -Bio-Capacitor: safety net and 8 man heal. Until you learn to read when it proc'd on someone, I suggest to use it on cooldown. This ensures that you have the net protecting people all possible time. When you are more used to it you can use it as a reactive heal too if needed, but keep in mind that the safety net lasts for 30 seconds, while the cooldown is 18 sec.
    -Arc Lightning/Group Transducer/Electroburst: for last spot I will use one of this 3, depending on situation. GT is the 8 man SC shield. Due to its cost of 10,000 and the constant shield penetration in bosses attacks, it has reduced utility in recent content, but it is pretty useful in other content. If I use it I will use Scrap as 3th artifact, for obvious reasons. Arc lighting is what I will use mostly. It will heal group members in range, but the range is measured from your position AND your target's position. Sometimes it will heal allies but it is a bit inconsistent. And you need to hit an enemy to heal, no enemies no Arc Lightning. So if enemies or range prevents me from using it then I will use Electroburst. It will heal all group regardless of position, but its cooldown makes it less appealing. Also keep in mind that it deals damage so don't use it during reflect mechanics. With this 2 last powers I will use Trans Card, mainly because it is the best artifact I have for this,but I would substitute it for PHR if I could.
    Hope this helps.
    Edit: one last tip. With the exception of Arc and Electroburst, all powers in the loadout are Support powers, so you can clip all powers in one, from 1 to 5 or from 6 to 1.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Thnx all, i will look into these build suggestions.
    1 massive advantage i see of using trans/strat is they dbl as dps arts lol an electric dps has lots of DoT’s an AoE so prob a good dps combo too
    • Like x 1
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Edit- nvm.