Electric DPS Advice

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Miike Fury, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

before I start, let me just say that this is for a new villain toon that I made. I currently have a CR107 rage toon.

althought I have a good toon, I have NO experience with any other power in the game besides rage.(both tank and DPS)

I am reading and doing research on all the threads on the forums, so no, im not lazy..lol

my goal with this toon is to focus on DPS until I am able to spam corrupted gear (not sure if it is the same ont he villain side) and then I can have an armory with both healing and DPS.

I know everyone says rage DPS is easy mode, and I cant say that I disagree with that, but I was wondering what are some MUST have powers that I should be unlocking on my way up the ranks?

I know there are some powers that cast and are effected by PI, but I may be more interested in doing burst damage along with my WM combos, so I can kind of feel like a different type of rage (if that makes sense)

again, im sure all these questions can be answered in the guides, but I would like a little more personalized help if possible.

the toon is fresh, level 6..so ideally I would like to unlock the CORRECT powers on the way up to avoid having to respec.

if it matters, I plan on using hand blasters >> bow mastery..so rotation suggestions to look forward to can be appreciated too.

maybe video links or anything?
    I tried sorcery and just wasn't drawn to it, but I love the animiations for electricity so im hoping its enough to keep me interested.

Thanks for the help!!
  2. Stark23 Committed Player

Static Push. It PI's and benefits from said PI. That's all you need to know, fill in the other 5 slots with whatever you want.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

lol damn...that good huh??
    i'll keep that in mind.

anyone else have any experience with both rage and electric, and can chime in and share some knowledge?
    again, im limited in knowledge to rage
  4. 13igtyme Devoted Player

This is all you need to know.
  5. Goofycross Well-Known Player

If you are on usps I would love to run the content with you, since I just made a villain healer.
  6. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

I am on USPS..chose circe as my mentor, so if you didn't, I don't know how much we can actually run together..lol

my villain toon is "FearsomeBlackAdam"
    it would be nice if you have some electricity experience :)
  7. Goofycross Well-Known Player

dps wise, no. Healing yes. I will add you in the game once the worlds are back online