Edged is opening its doors- US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Black Jaq, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

We are looking to add new members to our league regardless of your powers, role, skill points or CR. We will help you become a good player.

We started as a PC league but are welcoming PC and PS players. We have experienced players who have went to R10 in Trigon SM. We have a few ground rules: don't be a jerk to others and be willing to take direction.

While you don't have to talk, we appreciate players being able to listen. We feel that getting to know your leaguemate improves your overall gaming experience.

If you would like to join please message, in-game email, or smoke signal me or any of my toons. Feel free also to speak to any of our officers:

Poison Orchid
    Timmy McBend
    Aces Up
    EnchantressFluff
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Feel free to leave a message here as well.
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

got out first PS player last night!
  4. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Awesome! GL with the recruitment bud!
    • Like x 1
  5. AdaptiveAndroid Well-Known Player

What are the requirements?
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

we are open to most CRs and roles. We generally like to see that your SP be close to your CR.
  7. bagofboom Committed Player

My application:

2 year veteran. Former full time hero (currently closer to 70-30 or 60-40 hero). Cr 63 Sp 141. Earth dps.
    No Tank armory at this time as I spend most of my time on my main (and have numerous alts) but in the future might be willing to purchase armory if necessary.
    Passionate about all things DC & DCUO related, it's probably my 2nd favorite game of all time, the Arkham Series is first save for Arkham Knight which they just butchered by force feeding us that F-ing Batmobile!! (Sorry, tangent.)
    Have a Mic, also have a wife and 3 kids so my headphones are always on but my Mic isn't (no one wants to hear what happens in other people's homes) I speak when spoken to though.
    I've enjoyed my brief time as a villain and looking for a good (evil) family to run with to cause massive amounts of damage and villainy across the DC Universe.
    Toon name: Evil Bagofboom USPS4 (play daily mostly in the a.m. until 6 or 7 pm, Ohio time, at the latest. Rarely after that.)
    Hit me up through mail or PM if you see me on.
    Thanks! Wait I'm evil now so, Grrrrr!

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Please note that we have abandoned the name Edged and have changed it to Dirty Angels