Earth power question

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sollace, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Sollace Well-Known Player

A few questions about Earth power.

Question about dps

Which fart should I use for DPS? The power fart or the robot fart?
    ps: I play power dps.

Question about tank

Is the tank pet build OP for elite content?
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Don't know what you mean by "fart' but here is my loadout both dps & tank for earth.

[IMG]
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. OvaRated New Player

Trans/Strat/Ebons and swap with DKS.

Freezing breath, upheaval, heat vision. Sandblast. Entomb.
  5. Deathmike Devoted Player

"Fart" is probably short for "fartifact."

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 2
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

Hmmm, what I know is for loadout the idea is not to pack all strong abilities rather take the strongest abilities that when you're hitting your last ability in the rotation the first one should just be coming of cooldown. This load out smh.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you need "Pfth Metal" to rank one of those up?
    • Like x 1
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pet tank is even viable in E+ content actually. It is situational, however.
    You may have to adjust it to your or the groups needs.
    • Like x 1
  9. OvaRated New Player

For single target anyway yes works really nice. Unfortunately no, this isn’t a 1/2/3/4 load out.
  10. Cypharr Committed Player

I'm default AoE except ST is required. It's the same principle as mentioned above. Loadout is not a maximum efficiency is 2 or more abilities are off cooldown at the same time.
  11. OvaRated New Player

Hard to jackhammer and dervish in elite and elite+ content that’s the only downfall. I’ve tried numerous load outs and the one I posted above while swapping gave me the best parsers. If there’s something better what would you recommend?
  12. Cypharr Committed Player

Provided you've the necessary SP & high arts compare this dps loadout damage output with the one you've. With this loadout basically you hit every button from left to right i.e. 1-2-3-4 then on 4 you do the entire combo i.e hit the combo 4 time. Then rinse and repeat very easy rotation. Give it a try maybe you'll like it as much as I do.
  13. OvaRated New Player

t
    I’ll try it. I don’t see it working with my arts or putting the same damage out at all but it’s worth a shot I suppose. I know upheaval full combo does not do great damage after two ticks.
  14. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Lol did I see ice breath in someone rotation. Earth doesn't need any iconic powers to do single target or aoe range debrie field is your aoe dot upheaval is your ranged aoe burst and its a combo that is short in cooldown so you can spam it
  15. OvaRated New Player

Lol. To each their own. Freezing breath perfect for art swapping x3 ! Love the input. For everyone with these great loadouts please show your parsers!
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

17. OvaRated New Player

Tried that load out and honestly the parsers were super bad. It’s slow and doesn’t hit hard at all.
  18. Cypharr Committed Player

ok
  19. Sollace Well-Known Player

in build terre, I found this to be fun to play, what do you think?

[IMG]

I do the 3 combos of power 3 followed by a weapon attack to gain a big crit on the next spell, it works quite well, I think.
  20. Cypharr Committed Player

Personally I don't use RSK on my Earth toons I find Crystal to be more efficient but then again you loose 2 ability slot to use Crystal efficiently. Debris for PI?, the cooldown is to long for me and more often enemies would leave the AoE. In summary it's not bad as long as it works for you. TBH I find public builds a bit ridiculous when disguised as the "META". So if you allow them everyone is supposed to be running around with the same build & loadout? LMFAO