Earth Pet?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Mini Lini, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Mini Lini Loyal Player

So I just went back to playing my Earth character... I can't ever stay away for long, I just love it. Well, I use DPS PvP gear in Tank role and was just wondering.. Is it worth using Crystal while I'm PvPing like this?

I mean I know she does an Immunity spell, does she also do anything else? Decent damage? If I do use her should I bother using Damage Shift also? Or would she die too fast, so just stick with aftershocks{{Jackhammer}}?

Side note... Does anyone else feel like an Earth bender when using Striking Stones? It's an epic feeling.
  2. renzhe New Player

For
    Whether its Lair battles, 2v2s or larger group arena matches, Brick is better for CC.
  3. Mini Lini Loyal Player

What does Brick do? I thought Brick only was tanky and took aggro if your HP dropped in PvE.
  4. renzhe New Player

Duel with your friends and/or leaguemates using Brick.
  5. Mini Lini Loyal Player

It does hits according to what you are doing is all I've ever seen{{Like if you tap range it does too, or melee if you melee}}. Low damage hits at that. It'll be even lower damage after this update, since pets are getting scaled back.

Just asking what else it does if it doe anything else, I've not noticed it so am curious is all.
  6. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

It has a higher HP than Crystal Golem, that's for sure. Damage Shift seems to be Brick Golem-specific, sorta.

Crystal Golem isn't all that impressive either from what I've seen. The ticks are bigger but lower. Even with totem, she still crits infrequently. I find the breakout ability to be nice though, even though I could only manage to make her break me out through long stuns and encasements.
  7. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I didnt even know Totem gave pets a better crit rate, thought it just did little heals. Thanks!

I'll have to check her damage after update to see. Do you know if the breakout she does is for multiple people, or only yourself?
  8. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I forgot that it increases her crit rate only on damage role. As for the breakout, seems like she could only break me out but I never really got to test it further.
  9. renzhe New Player

Brick can do some juggling on opponents.
  10. shaun10656 New Player

i choose brick because he does combos instead of just one hit totem dosent effect him because brick does not have the glow effect like the crystal does the way i see it, brick does a combo crystal does 1 hit its like 10,8,10,10,42 for brick and crystal does one hit 40 so you decide