Earth New Rework i hope for

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DontCare97, Feb 26, 2021.

1. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

I WANT EARTH TO HAVE A NEW TYPE OF GOLEM SYSTEM OR REMOVE IT MY REASONS FOR SOLO CONTENT OR MAYBE SOLO TANKING AFTER EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD IN THE RAID Summon Multiple Golems to defend you.
    While in combat with your Brick Golem alive, your passive power regeneration is reduced.
    Hold the Summon Multiple Golems Hold button for three seconds to banish it.

Golems : Brick Tank,Diamond Healer,Stone Troll,Crystal Damage my reasons as to why is because i intend to play solo alot and sometimes get in groups where everyone else is dead but me at boss fights and my Jh aka

kinda power hungry so i run the Chest Mod such as Power Efficiency to Use 5%Less Power and as for the other sections like Weapon Restorative for Self heal every 20Secs but could run the Power Regen version instead but rather Health Regen and yes i do run Eye of Gemini Art but for my SC i use Perfect Poise because i like it alot for my tanking and as for Neck Mod such as Fortified to increase my defense by 10% without blocking and for the Back Mod Accel

to Decrease my shield cooldown by 10% As for the Hand Mod Regen Shielding for every shield i use is a self heal for Feet Mod i run Explosive block to knock multiple adds back and sometimes it works on a boss as for my Arts i Run Lasso,Mystic,Eye Yes i use the lasso for self healing its not the best but still helps a bit and pulls few others depending on its Lev and heal according the damage it takes up to 2% which i think at 200 is horrible needs an increase 80-5%,120-10%,160-15%,200-20% same thing as in Percentage needs a change for Mystic and go back to fix Omegahedron to be better meaning as in change the 15% for Omega to 35 or 50 and from 6Secs to 10 or around 20 but back to what im saying instead of having lasso heals set to where the damage it receives switch it to damage the player character receives the themselves they could use this option to test out and have it this way for awhile and see how stuff plays out and nerf it by a Few Percentage if becomes to powerful or somehow set up a new in game system that detects if its Pve to Pvp Related and have in Pve content it stays the same but for in things such as a Duel or Toggle and gets and 3 to 5% Decrease so that way no complaints about it in duels on the forums and as for the Loadout i use

,Lasso,Hardlight,Perfect poise,

Also Rework For the

Ability Either change it from a

Group Breakout to a Heal thats Overtime Similar to Nature OT aka OverTime Healing Abilities or Decreased the Cooldown to 8s and Switch its Accelerated Soothing Sands Back Mod to Leg Mod and to will help it Cooldown even faster by an additional 10% and Make the Ability more Useful for Tanking content especially the Elite Content Instead of having to turn that ability into an actual full on healing ability but it makes more sense for earth to be able to heal then a Light user like it doesn't make sense for to be able to use an actual heal but a Tank Power Cant Actually self Heal im talking about Light
    Focus your emotions and heal your wounds over time.
    Level: 26
    Cooldown: 18s
    Power Cost: 300
    like tf thats an Controll power they're job is to either do damage or give power to its group power and im not saying every tank power should be able to heal if the Dev's see this and implement this entire idea for earth and have us players to test out earth new playstyle and have the vets and testers give out feedback to make it better for the Earth Mainers i would love earth a lot more as a power for solo tanking content in Elites and solo content in general Like this is what i want to see with
    The user can use the earth to regenerate their bodies with the amount of earth used defining the speed of healing.
    Level: 26
    Cooldown: 18s
    Power Cost: 300
    Limitations

• May not be able to heal every ailment/injuries if they are too severe Meaning you can use Similarities as Rage Remorseless Recovery Ability but Without Relying on the Actual Melee Damage to Self Heal and its Self Heals can be your connection to the Earths Force of rage allows you to manipulate incoming damage. Every second, you receive healing equal to a portion of your damage dealt to enemies, capped at a percentage of your Dominance and Restoration. This effect can occur 6 times.

Tank Role : While the effects of this ability are active, Damage caused by Everything Meaning Adds or Boss and is significantly reduced and you gain Terrakinesis, increasing your Defense by 50% while not blocking.
    Similar users to this are
    Known Users

• Ymir Fritz (Attack on Titan)
    • Khamsin Nbh'w (Shakugan No Shana)
    • Cornelia Hale (W.I.T.C.H)
    • Eartha (Mysticons)
    • Antaeus (Percy Jackson)
    • Graveler (Pokemon)
    • Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Siegfried (Shaman King)
    • Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
    • Geo-Force (DC Comics)
    And I Want Earth Users to be able to do the same as them because we already have WW on DC so why not give us the chance to actually self heal without relying on a dam SC Aka Super Charge Constantly for Self Heals And going back to the original intend of this thread about the golems system's i thought of my Reasons as to why i would love to Summon Multiple Golems Because as stated in the Beginning being in a raid alone instead of Summoning Brick or Crystal alone Remove their Seperate Abilites and tie it as a Single Ability but with 2 New Golems Added Diamond Aka the Healer Golem,Stone the Controller Golem so those can be help for those who uses the golems in their loadouts while tanking bosses in a fight solo 1 Golem bring Aggro as well as you do and Another Does Damage while another Gives a Little Power OT Aka OverTime and can balanced by the Dev's and probably Add a new Mechanic Like the Stone Golems The Amount of Power According the players Power in Stats and Vital but can be capped to a certain extent same thing could be used for the Healer Golem Diamond as in Restoration Stat and Dominance to Balance it out from being OP But i hope a Dev See's This and Get Together and tries to use this entire idea to Redo Earth as a power somewhat and still keep it balanced so no Overuse or Take this Idea into Consideration
  2. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Correction To Original Post: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  3. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

All I see is... "I want"... "I want"... "I want"... yet people have been playing DCUO for years and are quite OK with how Earth works currently... and that includes me.

You're not supposed to solo a RAID 'when everyone else is dead' unless you're a super elite player... the point of raids is for the group to get through to the end. Making a raid so that a single person could basically solo it goes against the reason of having raids in the first place IMO. You're a TANK... you're not a controller, you're not a healer... if they did this for Earth, then every other power would complain that they should also have the ability to do all roles in one; that's just not going to happen. They have enough problems just trying to balance everything in the game as it is, adding further complications would make the nightmare even worse.
    • Like x 1
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

All I got from this is that when your group dies, you keep tanking. Like literally the absolute most hated things for tanks to do. So I would not expect any changes to be made that would make this an even more likely scenario. Any tank power can already do this, the point is you and your group have already failed so it's time to start fresh.
    • Like x 3
  5. Shalayah Committed Player

Tanks aren’t meant to solo a raid. They’re meant to grab the aggro of the adds/boss so the DPS can burn then down and so everybody else isn’t taking any damage. If you can’t even do that then you’re the problem. Not your group members who keep dying. Possibly because you can’t get/keep aggro.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dogico Loyal Player

If you want to self heal go Rage or Fire
  7. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Wow, that's... a lot.

A buff to soothing sands I guess I could see but an Earth Brick build is pretty freaking good at damage mitigation, much better than say Ice's "Ice Armor" Defense buff nonsense, with all the self heals you are describing I'm not sure that wouldn't be OP.

An Aftershock (Jackhammer etc) loadout isn't as good at damage mitigation but as a secondary mechanic it's better than the damage to heal Rage secondary mechanic.

As far as extra pets, I swap out an artifact for Grim to do that... not sure battle tanking as a solo tank is the way to deal with groups that don't have a good healer, second healer or tank if needed, and if you are the "off tank" (add control) then artifacts can do a pretty darn good job of accomplishing what you're asking for here.

A little too OP IMO.

Having said that, an artifact that heals when you hit a group breakout or shield might not throw off the balance of the Tanks as much as what you are suggesting. Some of this stuff would be good suggestions for Arts.
  8. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Sounds like a bunch of cry babies to me idc about how you feel about it this wasn't written for the crybabies this was written for the devs to see and take in as consideration if you don't like it don't waste your time replying go enjoy your day instead of crying about what i said most earths ain't crying about it because they wasn't creative enough to think of that not to say their dumb just couldn't think of it or didn't cared enough to say anything about it because most of the time i see earth users they rarely ever stay it long and as for the earth users ik they say the same thing im saying if earth had an actual heal like rage fire or atomic they would enjoy it more not to say that they hate the power but earth only really have 1 shield such as gemstone and multiple lame rage attacks such as that baby pebble blast ability and the ability where they send out small hurricanes and the epicenter pull that no 1 almost doesn't use its fun in duels but outside of duels ain't no earth tanks using epicenter to pull with and to add if you in your feeling because of my post then tbh you should just stay off the forums entirely instead of crying to me use about my thoughts on earth go enjoy whatever power you playing for example celestial this post almost a thousand years old sarcastically To Add hell no with that artifact idea they already relying on artifacts to much just change Soothing Sands the way i describe it and can leave other abilities alone and i'll be fine with that small change as long as earth can finally truly self heal and as for the crybabies just because you don't know how to solo tank content don't assume others don't as well ik plenty of players who have to also solo elite content and listen to them about how they get in groups with either trash healers or trolls sometimes the dpses
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wow.
    • Like x 2
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, uh, no.
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Holy runoff sentence batman... Umm..Ok Umm..... I am going to attempt to say what everyone is thinking (I think).

It sounds to me like you do not know how to tank. DCUO isn't a game you can solo everything. A tank is not meant to solo raids. Your loadout... well, your whole set up looks like it was made specifically to solo as much of the game as you can. Even the way you described it makes it sound like you arent even trying to do your role. You are supposed to pull adds away from your group so that they dont die and they can do their job. You protect the dps so they can kill things for you. You are not supposed to kill things. You protect the healer so that they can heal you. You are not meant to heal through everything on your own. You protect the troll so that they can feel like they are doing something (lol). The point is you are supposed to help the team so that they can help you.

Earth should not have a swarm of bricks... well I'd love that... no no no... Earth should not have a swarm of bricks protecting them when team dies.

And what makes it funnier is that you want to throw Light under the boss and say they arent meant to heal but then say that it should be part of earth...

Holy runoff robin...

You say others havent thought about your ideas? Yes you are probably right. Thats because no one else would have thought of an idea so.... oh nvm...

Yes give us all the ability to solo everything in the game including SM. Oh and give us all the ability to one shot everything around on in an explosion of unicorns and rainbows when we get to 1% health. Oh yea and when we get to 1% give us all the ability to instantly heal back all health and power when everything dies in a firework display that would put the NYC New Years fireworks to shame. And when things die make them all say Pew Pew as they die!!!
    • Like x 2
  12. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

All imma say is kid next time you type think do your research 90% of Earth Ability users can self heal except 3 because the show they appeared in was cancelled and they barely was ever in any episode doing much but go do your research you'll quickly realize earth should've been a healer power instead or should've had similar healing as fire tbh even better most fire users i found couldn't self heal only the most known users and few of them was on a certain occasion that meaning fire shouldn't had healing abilities except for either absorb heat or burning determination not to knock fire but just speaking factual stuff and as for what is said about light bruh are you new maybe something else because light is a troll power no troll power shouldn't ever have an actual healing ability earth makes sense to be about to self heal plus since its a tank power which brings in aggro an to add tf does a troll do besides give power they not about to fighting a boss frontward dead instantly and bruh when tf did i ever say i play alone 90% of the dc players now days only stand around and cosplay duel and talk **** and the few who does run content will know that most of the time you get in content such as elites you'll usually see folks dying even if they know the mechanics and stuff but things just happened the same as for example if you're in an elite and the boss is dam near dead only you alive because every 1 else is dead because of whatever you not about to run some girly bs loadout and build for tanking to look cool under the healer and troll carriage well the way you replied ik you'll die solo tanking any content if everyone else in the group is down and the boss is very low because if that wasn't the case for you then you would understand my reasons for earth users to self heal with sc's and eye art incase of emergency last thing once you realize earth users can heal like crazy lmk then i'll waste my time proving more points to you for example this As a result, Wonder Woman is able to RAPIDLY HEAL Herself of almost any injury as long as she is in contact with the Earth. In some cases of extreme damage, Wonder Woman is also capable of merging with the Earth in order to heal herself.
    Wonder Woman Can Fly (& 9 Other Powers You Didn't Know She ...
    screenrant.com/wonder-woman-powers-you-did-not-know/. Look Kid btw this how all troll passives should be once they low but can nerf it to do a certain amount of damage What is Troll Regenerative Ability? Aka Passive
    The troll's regeneration ability is a specific rule that overrides the general rule, which is that monsters die immediately upon dropping to 0 HP. That's what a true control power healing should be to combat self healing meaning kill all adds but not boss or lower all adds health depending on their specific Might Stats to combat it they could set it to around 35% to 55% of the individual might and can possibly have a cool down like the tactical mods do every 20 to 50sec's if you're under 35% or lower in health that 1shot passive activates and can be set only available in Control Role so no troll powered based players in dps role can use it and therefore give the healers or dpses enough time to revive them once they down by killing whatever adds that may be active at the time depending on the value of their remaining health if 100% should be lowered 35 to 45% of their remaining health and another thing that could be added in that new passive for troll players gives a certain amount of power regen for 10secs depending on the percentage of their vitalization stats individually so even while they down getting revive they can kill a few adds at a boss fight and power regen plus do a little bit of damage to the boss as well while being down