"E-mail Verification Failiure"

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Lumbotronic, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Lumbotronic New Player

Hello people,
    I just really want to try out this game so I dowloaded it onto my PC today and made an account but now it says "Verify Account" so I verified it and it clearly says "Verified" in green. But now it says "Verify E-mail" so I click on the "Verify" button and it procedes to say "E-mail Verification Failiure", what do I do?
    Thanks in advance :)
  2. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Well, I think it should send you an email at that point with instructions in it. Have you checked your junk email folders to see if there is anything there? Will the game actually not run without you verifying your email address? I'm also not quite clear *where* you're seeing these messages (i.e. on the site, on the launchpad?).
    • Like x 1
  3. Lumbotronic New Player

It send me an email saying "verify" in blue so I clicked it and it told me to log in, I logged in and then it directly says "email verification failure"..
    Thanks so much for answering
  4. Lumbotronic New Player

It does launch the game, but it asks me to log in so every time I enter my details and it says "invalid name or password". Also, I saw things(on the site) like: "DC Universe Online Account : INACTIVE" what is that?
  5. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

How very odd.

I'm assuming you're this is on the main website. If you select My Account -> Update Account Info (at the top on the main page) that should give you a page that shows you your email address and it's verified status. There may be an option there to send out a new email or something like that.

Have you tried logging into the launcher?

You may want to put a ticket into support and see if they can manually set your email address to verified, if none of this helps.

Edit: You posted while I was typing. Judging by their other games, your account will become active as soon as you create a character.
  6. Lumbotronic New Player

I don't see the resend email button. I have tried logging into the game laucher but it says "invalid name or password". I will try so send a ticket.
    Thanks again so much for spending your time trying to help me
  7. veri Active Player

i need help have looked 4 this email verification last yr. i have been getting the run around look in this or that folder.and i go to lookin that folder and nothing is there the folders tha i talking about is spam/trash .don't know what else to do NEED HELP!!!! just 4 the recored i have yet to this day seen a verify email i have come to this thought it dosen't even exist if i'm wrong show me this thing because i have not seen it . and as 4 the ticket number where is it at?..
  8. veri Active Player

are u kidding me i can't even find my account to even change it . i don't see it so need 2 be shown it .
  9. veri Active Player

same with me no email to send stuff 2 must not want to be bothered