Due on Duty Issue

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Artjitsu, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Artjitsu New Player

It seems they, 2 player duties, are all locked for some reasom. I have looked around and cannot find any information that relates to this. I cannot scroll down from the top tab to attempt to unlock them. It is as if they are frozen, yet I can still move to the other duties. Raids, single and 4 man are fine and I can navigate them perfectly; as well as lock and unlock them. This has been like this for a week and a half.

If needed I can provide an image.
  2. Light Gegi New Player

Hey, you should write a ticket to the support team, easier way would be if someone reset it for you, after that it should work for you aswell. Good luck
  3. Artjitsu New Player

How would I go about opening a ticket. The game, PS4 version, informs me to come to the site and most of what I find tells me the company will not longer support issues within the game. How would I go about getting this resolved?
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I am not sure which website you were on, but Daybreak Games certainly still supports PS4.

From your description I am assuming that you are not trying to reset them with replay badges, but rather to queue the duos.
    The only issue that I am aware of with PS4, is that some players sometimes acidently collapse the queue tab. Collapsed entires will have a "+" besides them instead of a "-".

I am on PC and can't tell you how to uncollapse the tabs, but commonly it says how to do so at the bottom of the menu.
    Daybreak Games Support can't uncolllapse them for you, because this is a setting stored locally on your PS4 to which DBG has no access to (same applies to PC - they respect player privacy seriously).
    You could also try to clear the files for your settings to reset all settings to default.
  5. Artjitsu New Player

They were all collapsed and I could not navigate down the list to open them. Regardless your method worked. Thank you so much!!!