Dual wields and 1h Icons

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aggro, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Aggro Well-Known Player

These Icons need to change, they both have the same icons. And sending a ticket doesn't work due to the lame policy of not helping people period policy.

I lost my dps dw due to the icon on hoh when on off role, and I just got the same icon in elite, but guess what 101 dropped instead the 1h.

Why do they have the same icon...
    • Like x 2
  2. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

3. Sabigya Steadfast Player

You do realize there are actual words written the items outlining what it is right?
    • Like x 3
  4. Morsy808 Committed Player

Hard to feel sorry for you if you don't bother to check the item description before canning/scrapping it.

I check and double check 4 things before scrapping the item; its name, level number. stats and style status. Nothing is deleted until these details are looked at.
    • Like x 2
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I agree with the OP.
    It's bad UI design and poor visual communication. If I had done it I would be embarrassed by the oversight, it's very easy to be momentarily confused and it's totally unnecessary. You should know at a glance what the weapon type is.

A single sword icon should not be used to represent two swords particularly when suitable dual sword icons are available.
    • Like x 4
  6. Aggro Well-Known Player

doesnt mean it shouldnt change
    • Like x 1
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I think all Weapon icons should match the icons in the Skill trees.

+ 1
  8. Kzinti Committed Player

Some Shoulder and Back icons are the same and switch between sets also
    • Like x 1