Droning Off Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jun 22, 2016.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

How is the best way to achieve this feat. Was in a pug group a few hrs ago. And we hade too many different ways. All failed because the group couldnt decide how to do it.

How did you accomplish this feat and please explain! Thanks
  2. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

Best approach is to start the raid and explain to the group that the feat will require a lot of patience. You should get Stompa and Mad Harriett in the 1st boss room so you can have a easier 2nd boss combo. If you see Lashina and or Steppenwolf in the 1st boss room I recommend you guys to disband and re Q. Mind you this feat requires luck as well in which you will see below.

Have the Tank or Tanks tank the bosses on the north side of the room. Everyone else should be by the center of the room towards the bosses. Burn the boss or bosses until the Demo Drones appear. Once they appear everyone needs to stop using powers(except tanks Ofcourse) and have non tank figure out who the Demo Drones are targeting. You can get lucky if they target 1 player only but they usually target two. Once you have that figured out the person with Drones is out of the fight and will now need to go to the southside and just walk around. Staying alive, not using any power, this person also will not be able to do pick ups if needed because the drones will catch up faster than he/she can resurrect.

It helps if you have back up heals and troll just in case they win the lottery of being targeted. The drones are very sensitive so avoid using any powers nearby them. If you don't then just wipe it until they target a dps. It also helps a lot of they spawn on the southside instead of spawning near the tanks.

Have fun and GL.
    • Like x 1
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

This is how we did it.
  4. megamanzero Loyal Player

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

this is what's wrong with the game's community. disband is a coward's strategy
  5. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

Did you even bother to read it or is too much for you to comprehend? Most pug groups would die for a Lashina and Steppenwolf combo in the 1st boss. In my post I'm telling them to disband because it would help them a lot if they fight the harder bosses on the 1st room. This is a feat attempt btw in case you didn't know.
  6. megamanzero Loyal Player

doesn't matter cause the principle is the same.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Yea I'm with megaman disbanding is weak because all it says is you're only capable of getting the feat under certain favourable circumstances rather than getting regardless of how the dice fall...

And don't use the card of but this is how to get it with pugs because it doesn't matter everyone in the community knows leagues requeue for easy modes too.

The reality is too. The fact theirs actually an easy mode in the first place just shows how obscenely unbalanced this game is even on the most inherent level.
  8. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

The OP ask about a certain feat and I'm giving him ideas how to obtain it in the most effecient way. Don't de rail the thead. The topic you and mega speaks of is for a different thread.

Like I said most group would disband once they see Stompa and Harriet in the 1st boss room on a normal run. Most pugs can't even beat the 1st boss regarding of any combination.
  9. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

you can not (well, I don't see how) get this feat with stompa or mad. that's just the way it works. why you ask...GG if stompa or mad jump the one (AND THEY WILL) THE DRONES ARE ON...feat is lost!!! getting stompa and mad at start is NOT doing it the easy way...lmao!!!

and if your going to tell me you got that feat with either of them...show me a youtube vid or don't bother...
  10. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Thanks for the advice. The pug group i was in Earlier was a cluster of hot mess. Too many chiefs... That type of scenario
  11. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

It is doable with Stompa on the 2nd boss fight. But Harriet and Stompa as 2nd boss for the feat. Forget it. Yes I would like to see Proxystar and Megamanzero do it. lol
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

He just doesnt get it. The feat is already a pain in the butt to do and who wouldnt want to try and make it a lil easier? I also love how the word "coward" is used when talking about people on a video game :confused: Nice description on how to do the feat btw :D