DRENYN: THE ACTUAL MAN OF STEEL TRAILER!!! Made in DCUO!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zicorahk, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Will you be watching Superman as the Man of Steel? Or the Kryptonian "bucket-head" smashing loot-ninja that is DRENYN? Watch the trailer here to experience the awesome power of this Revengencer!

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

Brilliant!
  3. Burt Reynolds New Player

That was cool. Made me want to log back in for a few more hours of game play.
  4. Little Sister New Player

Great job! Wow!
  5. Minx New Player

Nicely done Baby Boy!!!
  6. Rooney Well-Known Player

Love the video, great job Z!
  7. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

You guys have got to start posting these things in Gotham City, even if they get moved here you'll get loads more views.

This was awesome.
  8. SupertoadLive Well-Known Player

Is it wrong that I want to see this movie MORE than the actual Man of Steel movie? Great job, Zic!
    • Like x 1
  9. The Kitsune New Player

I do not think SO. The video is fantastic.
  10. Ultra Zam New Player

Wow...just...wow...
  11. Supermans Champion New Player

lol excellent job capturing a lot of parts. I am a huge Superman fan so I haved watched that trailer a 100 times already. Really awesome job on the creativity.
  12. Rush New Player

I like it.better quality inside a video game for a fan film then any other ive seen for an mmorpg. great work
  13. Entity Committed Player

This makes me wanna make my own video for my league, unfortunately its just me lol
  14. bLaCk IcOn Level 30

Wow! Thumbs up bro!
  15. Veritas New Player

When we were shooting this we got to go to Smallville and south dam together . It was a huge creative project and its awesome. Amazing work Z
  16. Zuse Loyal Player

17. Zuse Loyal Player

Nice signature
  18. LazarusFX Level 30

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! Great talent
  19. Drenyn Active Player

Holy cow!!! Another movie about me? At least you didn't change my name to super whatever...this time. Great job Zic!