"Dragon's Hatred: The Gathering", a book by a DCUO player

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Starbrand, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

[IMG]

As stated above, "Dragon's Hatred: The Gathering" is the second book in series of Fantasy books written by an old DCUO player, DAVON.

His wife, also a great DCUO player (go see QueenofWar´s DCUO videos) is the editor!

The book is for sale in AMAZON ... so, fellow players, lets give a hand to Davon and Queen, promoting a writer and a player of DCUO :p

(I read the 1st one and already bought the 2nd :p)
    • Like x 9
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I wrote a book a few years on the history of Canadian agricultural policy if anyone is interested.
    • Like x 4
  3. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

Thanks Star :):):)

I was Super surprised when I saw this post, Never though it would be on forums !
    Thank you for taking the time and initiative to post this and spread the info :)

Double Thumbs up to Star!
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Thanks for passing along... will definitely check it out. It could be future MMO material... you never know!
    • Like x 1
  5. La Shark Dedicated Player

amazon link please. May purchase, would like it signed but how do you even do that with digital now a days?
    • Like x 1
  6. La Shark Dedicated Player

Ok, got it on Amazon for the Android tab.

Anyone else have any other books on Amazon i'd like like a link to it
    • Like x 1
  7. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

UMMMMM if dragon's hatred became a MMO (that would be a dream come true)
    i would flip my sock off and run around the park in undies ! :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It could be future MMO material... you never know!
    • Like x 1
  9. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

Wow Starbrand... totally thought you were kidding about doing is. Beyond embarrassed, but thanks all the same.:oops:

Respectfully,
    Davon
    • Like x 1
  10. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

Echoing the already asked question, is there a link? Sounds like that was a lot of work considering the research and everything. I have a new found respect for authors that write 400+ page books, craziness and oh the editing /cry:(

Respectfully,
    Davon
  11. Breakforce Loyal Player

I work in the Canadian agricultural industry (malting barley), so I actually am kind of interested.
    • Like x 1
  12. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Just e-mailed my publisher, it's not listed on their webpage, but it's been out of print for 15 years, I'll see if I can find it at a used book site, Amazon doesn't have it either.
  13. Breakforce Loyal Player

A book on the history of Canadian Agriculture is pretty much the most Canadian book possible, except if it was authored by Farley Mowat
    • Like x 1
  14. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

The irony is that I originally wrote the script / story to be a console RPG back when I was in the Navy. So if something like that ever did happen, it would indeed be a dream come true. I'll admit it was a challenge for me, trying to convert the different formats and still express the story the way I originally intended.

Respectfully,
    Davon
    • Like x 1
  15. Zuse Loyal Player