Dr Mid-nite cape broken

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by light FX, Jun 1, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Doesnt show up when used as a style. Once style changes are saved and u exit the style menu u end up with the last back piece u were wearing.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Same behavior as mine
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

same here :/
    • Like x 1
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The cape is stilll invissible for me with stryker medium body size
  5. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

I am also experiencing this bug.
  6. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I as well on my Xbox character..
  7. Phantom Bat New Player

Yeah same here - on pc, stryker medium
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

The enhanced cape shows but the regular does not, since it's still not fixed hopefully we at least hear something soon. I personally don't like the glowing part on the enhanced and am just waiting to use this style on one of my characters.
  9. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Nothing to see here, this bug is normal and probably won't be fixed for a month or two.

Carry on :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Sugr Bear Committed Player

That seems to be the case lol, it's too bad I really do like the cape. The only thing I would change is make the clasped part an actual part of the cape instead of the cowl, that would make a lot more sense.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This will be resolved in our next game update.
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

So will this be fixed this week? Still hoping to be able to use that style..
  13. Sugr Bear Committed Player

So the update notes don't mention this, but above you said it will be resolved in the next update. Is this still the case?
    • Like x 2
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

I just checked my character on Live and it's showing up. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

The Enhanced version of the Cape is the only one showing up. Which IMO is the definitive version.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

I previewed the enhanced cape on the broker last night and it would show up but the normal one definitely didnt when i went in my own style tab and put it on.
  17. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Thanks, I've been waiting to use it and do not like the enhanced one it doesn't work for what I'm going for lol.
  18. Sugr Bear Committed Player

The enhanced one was the only one showing up the whole time, and I'm personally not a fan.
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

That was last night. The fix went in today or at least I can see the non-enhanced version on my Live character when I checked this morning.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Cool. Ty for getting this fixed :)