DPS Tips

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CrappyHeals, Jan 26, 2016.

1. megamanzero Loyal Player

dont help them like this. you do more harm than good
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

You have to be trolling all of us lol. You can stop now lmao
    • Like x 1
  3. megamanzero Loyal Player

honestly i don't buy your "i'm just joking" thing cause you do this way too often for it to not be real.
  4. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

Number 5 is seriously halarious. And sounds kinda fun; I'm gonna do it on league mates, for sure!

How about rule #8: Just after queue in, let everybody know you forgot to make Nitro's and ask if anyone has a few to spare.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

So you're the **** who ****** the game...

:p
  6. Blade Runner New Player

Lmao..Best post ever!!!
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

#8 if u get beat by someone who is the same power say tht you are lagging
  8. MrGT Well-Known Player

The rest of us got you just fine. At this stage best you just give up on him and ignore him. If he is trolling you its just going to frustrate him if he is serious well then you not gonna change his mind anyway.
    • Like x 1
  9. DJM GAMING Level 30

LOL Nice!!
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

yes
  11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

What's wrong with standing behind someone?
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

For me? it ***** with my field of vision, the player in front of you sees your *** blocking his entire screen. then again, since i dps at ground zero technically everyone but the tank is standing behind me
  13. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

People behind you block your field of vision? How?
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

if they're right behind me because i can see them on my screen, i can;t see myself anymore, if you're so far back you're past my camera by all means sit there, but don't hover around my ***. it also ***** with me rolling and moving, which when it's wind up for one shot time, i need to be able to do. that's also why i don't use pets any more.
  15. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

lol, getting pinned by people, pets and npcs is part and parcel of playing melee. I'd advise not being that close XD
    I get what you're saying about seeing me instead of yourself, now. Zoom out. Besides, I only play on my characters who's behind looks good; enjoy the view :p
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

play a bunch of women and i will :p
  17. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

All pretty much boiler plate stuff for being a 'crappy dps'

Gotta hand it to you #5 is just ******* PRICELESS, that will definitely be added to my 'rotation'. Ty sir
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I do :D

every so often, I come across someone on mic that sees I'm a guy playing a girl character, and they ask why. I know where they're going with that line of questioning (phobic jerks) ... but I tell them the truth: I made my first character to look like me, but after a year or two of looking at a dude's rear, unless I was making a themed character (and even then), I made them women, and classy looking ones that I think are worth looking at. They leave me alone about it after that. I like to think they walk away thinking twice about that beefy man they created for themselves.
  19. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

well, whose *** you wanna look at? I can get an eye full of 6'4 300 lbs. linebacker sized ************ by taking a shower. versus a straight 10 in bondage pants and spandex, hell, i figured that out day one...
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Finally someone who gets me. :D