Dps challenge To everyone additional info

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by argillite, May 11, 2013.

1. argillite New Player

server us ps3

faction villian

power earth,

character name argillite

rules for challenging me if you use an exploit of any sort the match will be disgarded this means no wirling dirvish, if you use wirling dirvish you i consider you a fake dps end of story.

and there must not be a similar power in the group the can help set up power, an example is you bringing a friend into the raid who encases everything so you can spam a power and do damage this is a 1v1 competition and i will not waste my time with cheaters. I would also like to add that hardlight fan clippers and anyone who only does one move all raid long in my opinion does not count as skill and i know the devs feel they same way hence the fireburst nerf if you disagree i dont care.

since new gear is out and everyone has different gear my challenge will be reposted in a few months. my choice of raids are purely based on enemy health and having a little bit of a challenge.

i am argillite i dont care what you you say or think, but if you see me in pvp you should probably just run.
  2. Twilight Man New Player

Im confused, are you challenging people, insulting people, setting up raid rules or just talking sh**?
    • Like x 7
  3. NlNJUTSU New Player

I wonder who would feel the need to challenge you for a moral boost in ego. There's nothing to really prove, its better to be a humble skilled gamer than to come out as an egotistical nerd . I respect your motivation to be the best competitor in a game, but there's nothing to be really proud of...its a game.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadow Vlad New Player

You made this "challenge" a couple days ago, quite a few people wanted to take you up on it and you never replied.
    Now you come in with this? Lol
  5. Meta Flare New Player

I was just about to say that lol.
  6. ToySoldier13 New Player

Lol, my guess is that he did and got slapped around by a SS guy (even though WD has been fixed), then a HL guy, then another guy who had a Mental troll present, and then a guy who had a slighty higher CR.

That's what I got out of this new post and it's fresh rules at least.
    • Like x 3
  7. Potent New Player

A skill is the learned capacity or ability to carry out pre-determined results often with the minimum outlay of time, energy, or both.

If anything, it looks like the real definition of skill, IS actually just how well you do the same thing over and over.
    • Like x 3
  8. Cream Corn New Player

The Best Way To Consistently Put Out Good Damage Is To Lock Into A Set Rotation. When Doing Damage Becomes Muscle Memory You Can Never Fail.

By Your Own Rules You Will Not Be Allowed To Spam Jackhammer By The Way. I Wish You Were A hero. I'd Invite You To A Nexus Run And Show You What It Takes To Be A Real Dps. Dmg To Death Ratio Means More These Days Than Pure Dmg Out.
    • Like x 1
  9. Iris Dark New Player

I challenge you to a foot race around the Hall of Doom. No speedsters...if you use SS I consider you a fake fast runner. No acrobats since not everyone has access to grapple lines and no flyers since this is a foot race. I choose the race routes simply for the amount of obstacles in the way.
    • Like x 7
  10. SYCL0NE New Player

LMAO at this guy.
  11. Sionn Committed Player

Unfortunately, the devs have made the game where only a handful of dps combos are really good. Why wouldn't someone want to use the best they have available? That goes for any power set.
  12. Potent New Player

Oh no, I totally agree, it's the other guy.
  13. Shinigamikami New Player

14. Meta Flare New Player

How is whirling dervish fake damage? Didn't they change it to where it can't be clipped. So if anything it's worse now right?
  15. Toxiic Committed Player

To my knowledge whirling dervish has been fixed and all powers have a move that most people use the most. (i.e. Mental - MassTerror/PhantomFlames Gadgets - Cryo Foam/StasisField HardLight - Fan/SnapTrap Nature - WolfForm/SavageGrowth Electricity - VoltaicBolt/Electrocute Sorcery - CircleOfProtection/Watcher Ice - WintryTempest/ImaplingIce Fire - Inferno/FireyWeapon Earth - DebrisField/Jackhammer) To be honest on my mental dps I only use 3 powers in my loadout Menace, Mass Terror, and Phantom Flames. The other three are Word of Power, Psychic Empowerment, and Bolt Barrage so basically I only use the 3 top dps powers for mental to do damage and the rest is to help out the controllers.
  16. Dump Truck New Player

Are you in OP?
  17. OMAAR New Player

Goody! Another one of these free-for-all-post-what-you-want threads.

Borderlands 2 Krieg is only a few days away! Zer0 left a bitter taste regarding being a melee class krieg should be super fun!
    • Like x 1
  18. Hard Night New Player

This is pretty sad...
  19. Volaron New Player

this made me laugh. thx. "i consider you a fake dps end of story" OH NOE! You've judged me! My days of dpsing are over. Go run fos.
    • Like x 1
  20. Kristyana New Player

Because popping Reinforce and spamming Jackhammer until you run out of power is the very epitome of skill.

Too bad you aren't USPC. I'd be able to do more damage than you as a tank.
    • Like x 1