Dps Artifact for Quantum besides Void Gazer?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aesthete, Jan 24, 2021.

1. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

yo thanks for this! sorry for the late reply.

I used this a few time before raids to build up Oblivion or Neo Venom Boost since Anomaly got that supercharge effect.

I changed my loadout a few times over the past few months, but I found 6-8 pretty functional loadouts which is why I stay Quantum because it never gets stale for me, I can finish top effortless with however style I want to play.

I suggest Quantum players to use this loadout because it helps build a lot of SC and have a tank full of SC is always healthy.

I'm only DPS comp in raids, I been using the Anomaly/D-Wave mix in solos, duos and alerts. The cool thing about Quantum is that you're not missing a lot of damage because most loadouts are build around HV and Energy Explosion. What people pick in between is the only difference.

My arts right now

200 Solar Amp
    200 Transformation Card
    200 Grim

200 Eye of Gemini
    179 Strat

I want to get my Strat up and put it into some of my loadouts, I just been so used to SA/TC/GV for artifacts, it's gonna take a while to get use to because I'm not experienced with the strat.
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

No problem, i will note that la mort is the silent engine in this loadout i run i think. La mort + finisher hits ALOT harder than SA + HV (its not even close really). La mort is the last art i’d prob consider changing out. Plus cooldown is less. SA + HV may outperform the finisher combo on multi targets but i havent tested and the damage gap is large enough i’d actually venture guess La Mort + finisher still wins with good positioning (what i use tunneling for mostly). Either way, hope it helps an have fun!