dps ammunition help?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by satariel, Jun 21, 2017.

1. satariel New Player

What is the best loadout from dps ammunition? And what advice can you give me to increase the damage qualitatively?
  2. monaka Well-Known Player

What is your current load out?
  3. satariel New Player

killer instinct-five barrel-rocket launcher-shrapnel grenade launcher-50 cal- (biggun)... i need rotation too
  4. monaka Well-Known Player

I would recommend trying the following load out:
    'Splosion, Killer Instinct, Railguns, Rocket Launcher, Shrapnel Grenade Launcher and Biggun.

Start rotation by clipping 'Splosion with Killer Instinct followed by Railguns followed by Rocket Launcher followed by Shrapnel Grenade Launcher then back to 'Splosion, rinse and repeat.

Every time you have Killer Instinct available, you can clip 'Splosion with it.

Remember, 'Splosion is mid range, will not hit outside 20 meters.

Hope this helps!
  5. Not_Vile New Player

I was curious of this same thing, I currently am Sorcery, but want to try something different because I'm getting bored with it. Bit, I wanted a power that could keep up with or outdamage Sorcery, and I played with a Munitions dps that significantly outdamaged me in US, and I think a lot had to do with the adds dying before I could even attack them. So was curious about a dps loadout as well as a troll loadout.
  6. cooking Level 30

Don't switch from sorc the difference with sorc and muni is sorc is real dmg muni is mostly fake adds dmg its really pathetic. Be a boss killer not a adds farmer.
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You may need a better rotation if your getting beat that badly. Plus, read the patch notes as of late. They are changing the NPC's in US. Gadiets and mental can also one shot a group of NPC. If your using the correct load out and you know where how to position yourself to do max damage, you should be fine.

Also, if your bored with sorcery, munitions will do nothing for you. You do the same rotation and clip splosion into KI every other time. That's it.

What loadout and weapon are you currently using?
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

Meh, the Biggun argument is like the weakest argument against munitions there is. Munition does good dps against bosses and just be glad Biggun saves you time on annoying adds. Everyone who takes the scoreboard seriously is thinking entirely wrong about the whole concept. Remember the last SMs. Biggun was useless there and munition players did pretty good overall so what gives?

But unless they implement a group-wide parsing overlay for EVERY fight instead of an instance we will probably have this issue like all the time.
    • Like x 1
  9. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

this is my exact loadout... one question does splosion, killer instinct, railgun, rocket launcher, 50 cal do more damage due to burning effect or would they both give the same results. because i hear 50 cal gives a big hit plus adds burning effect but i never tried it because cal seems pretty slow

which rotation is better?
  10. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Burning PI doesnt matter after bullet frenzy bonus kicks in, which can be in 1-2 moves.
  11. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

which loadout you rocking with? i switch between splosion, killer instinct, 50 cal, rocket launcher, minigun, big gun and / splosion, killer instinct, rail gun, rocket launcher, shrap gernade, big gun

i hear the shrap gernade loadout is better but that 50 cal does let off a huge hit. with that 50 cal loadout ive out dps'd a ice dps with 326 sp and he had critical ice bash 3 head mod. beat by 2 mill

but i really dont know which one of those loadouts grants the best damage output
  12. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Im not end game, I dont have to try so hard...My LO is:
    50cal, chaingun, 5barrel, Rocket Launcher, Killer instinct, BG

I dont like splosion because its not mobile and most of the time my targets are outside its range. I also hate Shrapnel because i cant see or 'feel' the damage. Chaingun is not one of the strongest but its AoE and actually I think it activates AM damage bonus all on its own! I am seriously thinking of putting it first because of that.

You get alot of extra PP if u stick to 1 tree.

On my muni im working on hitting KI more often. I wasnt aware of the bonus's it grants. When the crosshair symbol under your bars fade thats when you can/need to re-apply KI. Think its like 3-5 rotations?

I ran every alt through starro but since then I have only been on my main. I cant even remember how my Muni did in Starro 4/8mans.

It doesnt cost much to reset PP, just try dif things lol. I think I was also thinking about ditching SC for robot side kick? I loved turret SC but its so weak on Live.
    • Like x 1
  13. MastaMind Dedicated Player

^ Exactly

KI, 50 cal, 5barrel MG, Rocket Launcher, Chain gun repeat. Big gun on ads. I use Robot Sidekick for bosses that have no ads and for building up BG when I first get on of a morning (Usually on chump stuff like the stabilizers mission, open world stuff, and seasonals). The closer you are to the ads the better I guess. Spec your SP into Critical attack chance and damage, and might. Same goes for generator mods and gear mods. Might is what makes you hit harder.
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I have a different philosophy.Save Big Gun for Raids (use with an Armory)
    Drop 50 Cal also. (If it doesn't crit it doesn't hit for much).
    Go with "The More Hits the More Crits"
    Clipping KI w Survival. (If your not interrupted you keep hitting)
    Rotate Chain Gun, Rocket Launcher, 5B Mini, and Rail Guns.
    Of those Rail Guns hits the Hardest ; you'll have 16 Ticks for possible Crits.
    Using 'Splosion and 50 Cal will only give you 2 chances for Crits.
    You would lose 6 Crit Chances by putting them in your rotation.
    Of Course Mod for Crits and SP's for Crits. Keep KI and Survival up always.
    Last But Not Least; get in Super Close. (With Survival Running that is not a Problem).
    Enjoy 'Till Revamp. lol