Double Titans Cred!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Double Cred Weekend!

There has never been a better time to join the Teen Titans! Titans Cred rewards in Teen Titans: Judas Contract will be doubled this weekend. Rack up those rewards with doubled creds (currency) rewards through Sunday. The bonus applies to both the end-game episode versions of this content and to the level-agnostic event versions. Open your map and use the warp to event option to put yourself right in the middle of things.

This weekend – from Thursday, August 23, 2018, through Sunday, August 26, 2018 – all players will receive bonus Titans cred in Teen Titans: Judas Contract. Creds are used to acquire vendor gear and other item rewards in the Titans event and episode.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 15
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Sweeeeeet. Can work on my Elite gear.
    • Like x 1
  3. rimvader Well-Known Player

YAY!!! .. Not having a REAL Summer Sale feels less SAD:oops:
    • Like x 4
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. DigiCardz New Player

( Nothing at all )
  6. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

What is the maximum limit of Titans Cred we can have?
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent, I have been waiting for this
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was wondering about this to, No Summer Sale at All????
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

999 Like all other episode currencies.
  10. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Can i have my 700 replays from last week’s fiasco? It has been a whole week now! Already submitted a freaking ticket, this is ridiculous!
  11. Catriona New Player

Gahhh. My friend was the one that told me about double titan cred, but he misses the part about it starting after the server down time. So I missed out on getting double for the two weeklies. Damn damn damn. xD
  12. Jords21 Well-Known Player

just when i'm about to go on holiday that's so great could of been next weekend
  13. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Great. Did giant Robot and Bounties before the restart. I should read this stuff more often...
    • Like x 1
  14. tathen New Player

they should make it missions etc reset with server restart..
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No offense, but it has always been after shutdown, not nightly loot reset. I will say I saw plenty of people doing TT and HIVE at 3AM though, so you were not alone. Better luck next time. Personally I did anything I could hold off on cashing, like the bot and bounty. I'll cash out tonight. Auto pay things like Duo/Alert/Raid you don't have a choice on.

Reinheld
  16. Catriona New Player

no offense, but I've been playing for three weeks, so why would I know something like that? But you're right, better luck next time. :p

17. metro2k Well-Known Player

Collections that are too rare, I do not spend a penny anymore
    with these rare items you have ruined the game and favored the Chinese sites.
    it's a shame
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ok, well I did not know that, but I can say that there are several people (including myself) who will post messages in Shout/Trade/LFG or group if grouped up that you should not play or cash out on whatever the 'double' missions are until reboot. I personally posted a bunch just before reset as I saw people in LFG and shout trying to get the giant bot and TT bounty done. Busybodys? Good Samaritans? Maybe either or both, but there are a lot of people in the community who do try to help people avoid this mistake.

Here's another tip. Assuming you re-upped the Nitewing mission to assist Raven or Cyborg 5 times this week and didn't only need 2 or 3 times to complete it from last week, it's well wroth spending the 12 replays for an extra run of whichever is needed so that you can complete the 5 missions before double creds are up. Technically you could do it without any replays, but that would mean being on after 3AM (CST) reset, and running the mission before the reboot Monday morning. Doable, but 12 replays gets you there too just running the missions at 'normal' times. If your normal time is 3:15AM...go for it. 16 marks for finishing the Nitewing mission.

At least now you know. And like GI Joe said, "Knowing is half the battle!"

Reinheld