Double Artifact XP!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Falko, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Falko New Player

Was wondering if we were ever gonna get another Double Artifact Xp Bonus Week? Been awhile since the last one and I have so much Nth Metal that im running out of room in my bank and i have max slots. Im afraid to go ahead and use any because once I do, i know they will announce that Double XP will be coming out lol. Just wanted to know if we were ever going to get one again or not now since the Wolf Tokens or whatever they are called are a thing now. Lets get some up votes so we can get some answers!! Thanks and have a great day everyone!!
  2. Sollace Well-Known Player

Between January and March for the 1st trimester, see April.
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]

Just checked again to be sure, but nope - double XP isn’t part of a trimester.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheMikeB Active Player

Wolfpack Tokens are not related to double art xp
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm willing to bet it will return but only once a year. They didn't like us accurately predicting the next bonus.
    • Like x 1
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I bet one of you made Mepps so (insert expressive and detailed vulgar language choice) mad, that when he was signing off, he dropped in a worm hole that will infinitely never allow 2x-xp again.

As far as predicting the bonus, I can, with %100 certainty, absolutely guarantee you, that "if" we are going to get a double artifact xp week, I can tell you exactly when it will happen.

*The table shakes, there's a scary knock sound coming up from the basement, the medium starts to drool on her mustache, the dog just pooped out a skittle, and his name was Robert Paulson! (some other weird stuff happened)*

It will happen on a day, that ends with, "y."
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I have something to add. It will be on a month that has at least 28 days!
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

oicu812!
  9. Cypharr Committed Player

My DCUO spy is on it and will relay the information ASAP.
  10. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Better start buying extra inventory slots then.
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Its been a year or almost a year since the last xp week so i would just like to know if we are getting one or if they are no longer doing that bonus week. I would actually rather they didn't do that bonus week, then I would never feel bad about using my nth metal.
    • Like x 1
  12. Cypharr Committed Player

That's why I feel they should also monetize the bonus which put up for discussion in a thread. As it stands I wonder how they feel knowing 80% of the population just collect these nth metal for keep sake until when necessary which will be x2 arts xp. It'll be more fun to QoL if we spent nth metals like as soon as we got them or every other few days so we constantly get the feeling our artifacts are improving but NO artifact are stuck where they're until a x2 bonus artifact week. Truly wasted customer satisfaction, some people even quit the game cos the ego can't be patient for the huge gratification whenever x2 arts xp comes around. Devs can retain those people if the made them spend the nths every other few days cos they are constantly feeling satisfied they are making progress.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dev72 Dedicated Player

We had 2 in a short time span. One that came with their regular event schedule, then the other a month or two later give or take when they adjusted EOG back in June. It may be some time(longer than normal) before we see another, especially considering the recent turnover with some of the staff taking over on an interim basis until a more permanent spot is filled.
  14. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Last one was on June 1 when EOG was adjusted and the regularly scheduled one before that was March 22nd. So, in those dates probably will be the appropriate answer to the OP. Sometime between March 1 and July 1 give or take.
  15. Cypharr Committed Player

You're absolutely right however that's not a justified reason in my opinion. Why are we getting punished for them giving us a second x2 arts bonus after the regularly scheduled one, no one asked for it. No one asked the to nerf EOG nor was the compensation useful. There are other ways to compensate us like they should've just giving us the gifts and left it at that. The second x2 bonus artifact is a ploy that you are are believing. It was so so so useless cos everyone had spent all there nth metal on the first one. I basically just observe the second one and did nothing with any arts cos I had no nth metal left. So that excuse that Mepps gave saying we had 2 back to back is a ploy that I can see right through I hope you and other see it too.

We shouldn't be punished.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dev72 Dedicated Player

There were plenty that asked for that nerf, albeit justified.
    • Like x 2
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

That lack of “bonus” isn’t a punishment.

The ludicrous part is that people literally hoard all the Nth Metal to use only on a bonus week. For this reason I wish they’d do one more and call it the “last one ever.”
    • Like x 1
  18. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I will be the 1st to admit I am guilty of that. Primarily because I don't see the point in leveling anything I am only going to use circumstantially depending on role when my ability behind my power-set already applies it. (See BOP and Lasso). Beyond that, outside of the Hecate artifact that I have my eye on, there really hasn't been anything game changing that is of interest; hoping that there is possibly something that may be released later that is more worth while, which is the reason I haven't done anything with the Hecate art yet. However, I may go ahead and bite the bullet on that one and level it considering the materials I have will level it no problem.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We asked them to nerf EOG back in 2018 when the imbalance was obvious. It took them all of 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 to see it was being abused.
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

And this here is why I say this is one of the most entitled communities lol. Not giving us a bonus is not punishment. Bonuses are.. bonuses. Extra. Something they are not required to give us. If they never do another bonus again be happy we got the first bonus to begin with.
    • Like x 1