Doom Umbrax ther UV duo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doctor Nova, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I did it yesterday and John Stewart was not there for second boss fight. I got a feat for it ironically (not moving to under GL shield). Sinestro's attack that prompts characters to need to be under the shield always destroys the Health Barrel, by the way. That's not normal for an NPC to cause the Health barrel to explode from map wide AOE attack. It's been doing that since day one. :rolleyes:

Today, I experienced the Sinestro is not taking damage bug for the 2nd time. Resolved via take off gear, get KO'd and respawn/reset the fight. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::oops:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/server-hotfix-january-20-2022.320803/
    Episode 42: Legion of Doom
    Doom: Umbrax the Ultraviolet
    • John Stewart should now behave better during the Sinestro fight.
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Just had a new experience, in the Doom alert, the last batch of NPCs before the death machine room were not taking damage. I said so in chat, someone replied same. the 4 of use KO'd. were heading back when a player DC'd. saw the glimmer of the disconnected icon before the icon and the player was gone. we opened the instance, got another, and completed the instance without further random NPCs not taking damage.

Is the NPC not taking damage a bug or a lag issue? that a person is about to or nearly disconnecting and the interaction for anyone else in the instance becomes not synced or something? I'm leaning towards npc bug, but that last one with a disconnecting player. /wonder.
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I think I had this happen once or twice. Was a while back though. It’s that new superpower where you cast a void around your team and nothing can penetrate it. Bahaha. The only way to win is to die and try again.
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

mmm, Omnibus is me acquiring catalysts and selling them on the broker. 0o just realized that. Maybe it'll help the younger characters, rank up augments beyond rank 0? :oops: I've been pricing my items at selling prices (lower than broker lowest price). I see some items in the OMG prices, solidifying my expectations of the game economy, the listing fee would be far too great to repeatedly list the item, unless.... :rolleyes: it's bonkers