Done with 1 v 1s

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Snix, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Snix Dedicated Player

Feels as if you are not a healer or tank you won't win.
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

LOL...must be a PS3 think because all I ever run into during lairs are trollers.
  3. BomombRook New Player

All i run into is healers(i am a tank). But when I see a troller, it makes my day

[IMG]
  4. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

hmmm...
    Snix buddy i'm a Troll and my win/loss is about 20/1. i think i'm somethin like 60-4.
    only lost to my counter roll- tanks, and 1 dps as far as i remember.

actually, i have a much harder time on my healer.
  5. Snix Dedicated Player

I'm always versus Healers and their army or Tanks and their sustainability. I have no problems with Trolls or DPS.
  6. MARK2099 New Player

The main problem it is the pay to win tactical mods IV, tanks and healers get more benefits, like removing the role damage penatly, on top use all gear with prec mix with their main roles and the hand mod.

Henchman/accomplice/supply/orbital strike lvl IV are not much pain, but the chest and hand white mods is pay to win and i bet most gonna disagree because they use them or either they never find players who use in the right way.
  7. Dark Nexsis New Player

I ice dps in 1v1's and i hate fighting healers or fire tanks, they are my biggest thorns in my side. i dont use any of the 3rd or 4th level upgrades either. To beat any of them i usually need my supercharge full. If anyone has any tips let me know. Thnx
  8. CTEN Well-Known Player

Are you playing troll role? Tanks are a breeze in troll role. You can easily outlast them.
    Use more defensive powers and mods. I've lost five matched out of 275. I haven't lost to a tank in tank role since the first day when timers were so short.

Get a fully leveled accomplice, and mods that are going to benefit you defensively. You only need 3 damage powers, fill the rest with shields. Beat them at their own game regen health like they can.
  9. joey2225 New Player

And that is the problem right there the tank clenses are a joke now and tanks have no clear cut advantage over controllers.We remove pot that can be instantly reapplied we remove shiels that can instantly be reapplied.Add that to how all controllers can either stun or transform a tank and it gets a little ridiculous tanks need to be able to add some kind of negative debuff to controllers.

Trollers debuff healers....healers debuff tanks.....tanks remove P.O.T from only the controllers while everyone else just gains all the power they want
  10. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

If you're a DPS, a good Tank or Healer will usually give you a run for your money. With the addition of Home Turf Henchemen/Sidekicks/Mods, good healers became harder to kill. I fought one guy from SoL in a Lair 1v1 shortly after they debuted and we had some extremely long rounds. A normal healer would've died several times in that 1v1.
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

The only role I've lost matches to were sorcery healers. And that's only 4 losses out of 60ish fights. Sooo many pets lol
  12. Zylo Committed Player

am surprised i havint seen alot of nature healers/dps abusing "move i will not name" at all. I fight as fire tank mainly but can still fight alright as dps. only problem I get is from sorcery healers. they are not fair to fight against. I let them win the 1st round then leave on the 2nd round. they arent worth fighting imo.
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

All I do is fire tank. And unless they are really really bad sorcery, yes I totally agree. They aren't worth fighting.
  14. Shinjin New Player

Pokemon battle during lair matches..... Sweet