Donation boxes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Myoxz, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I just wanted to know if there're any chances to put donation boxes on HQ's and make the a base amenity. Nowadays, donation boxes are located only on league halls and Watchtower. So if you want to donate something, you can only do it by going to those places.
    I think it would be good to have some more options.
    • Like x 9
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

10/10 would purchase. The less I have to warp, the better.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

This is will be useful & will save a lot of time. I'm supporting this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

Respec station in the league hall please :D?

And updated Sparring Targets :C
    • Like x 4
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm down with this or at least moving the league hall donation box somewhere upstairs. I do like my hall, but when it's time to dump some swag in the box, it would be nice to warp to hall, drop in the box, then warp back out. They don't put the Salvation army guy at the BACK of the store....they have him in front...our donation box should be too.

Fine with a base amenity too, purchase would be good, out of a collection or other method you could 'earn' would be better.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If they do this, just add another 12 piece collection set in open world like they did with all the others. I finally spent time while Premium to farm them for my five other characters. It took less than a month to get them all. So as long as they keep the same drop rates it shouldn't be too bad.

Probably the best place to add the set is in Metropolis near the Green Lantern/Yellow Lantern fighting.