DOM / RESTO MOD

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pack_Mane, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Is this too late to bring this up?

I feel like with all these tank self heals and shield specs this would be the way to go

I'm sure there is/was a good explanation why we don't have it but

Man it would be awesome for a tank
    • Like x 4
  2. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Exactly because it would be too awesome for some tanks, I'm afraid.
    • Like x 3
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

Healers......shields that work.......mmmmmmmm. So, probably not happening.
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

My fire tank has been asking me for one for Christmas for like 2 years. She keeps asking me why she always gets health.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

look what I'm trying to say is

At this point in the game is it really that OP

you get one shot anyway

And people stacking stats in their slots is the norm

it's just another tool to maximize your toon
    • Like x 1
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Agreed it's crazy that we don't already have these
    • Like x 2
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I don't really see how dom/resto mods are any more OP than dom/health or straight dom. I always saw this as an oversight on the part of the Devs and never figured out why it didn't get rectified.
    • Like x 1
  8. Prosser Dedicated Player

My ice tank would kill for one
  9. Rammy Well-Known Player

Is there anyone other than fire tanks that would use this? Everything Dom does for healers Resto does better. Rage and atomic tanks don't use resto except for their shields that no one uses. 3 of ice's shields benifit from resto just as much as they do dom. Since mods give more resto then dom it's the better choice for stronger shields. Do earth tanks use resto at all? I think it's not in the game simply because not enough people would actually benifit from using it.
  10. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I would use it, or at least try it out
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

People have been asking for it since mods came out. Apparently it would make healers OP. I have no idea why it would really. I would kill for it though.
  12. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

in the blue sockets for a healer a dom/resto mod would be perfect
  13. Rammy Well-Known Player

I don't get where that idea about op healers comes from either. It doesn't affect healer's shields. The extra dom from the whole 2 blue slots won't be enough of a boost to heals to even be noticed.
  14. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

if this was the case it would be in game.. the fact that some ppl feel (not talking about players) it would have too much usefulness is the reason why it is not in game.. i vote yes on dom/resto mods..
    • Like x 1
  15. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

my healer is already OP.. its all about the player actually knowing how to be a healer that makes them OP.. i would love to see a dom resto mod for my healer as it would grant my shields that small extra strength.. another reason might be for PVP.. it actually would be a OP mod for a healer or tank in pvp
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I think it had to do with PvP. Maybe now with the way PvP has caps on everything, it would not matter so much.
    • Like x 2
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No, we don't need you being more Op then what you already are. No dom/resto mod for you.
    • Like x 1
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Come on Cold! I needs the shinny! I am not OP like you. Maybe if they made this mod I could come close!
    • Like x 2
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You know, then I possibly would actually have use of the affinities. Instead of having to mod all dom/health to maximize my fire tank health.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You gotta switch to that Op Atomic FoTM power to be Op like me. Ill even buy you the token if you lend me your sp.
    • Like x 1