does Overcharged Matter still drop from central city reapers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Razzbuu, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

i'm trying to craft a chronometers but cant find any overcharged matters from central city reapers?
    it seems like only thing is artifact's mats only .. no junkie no gears no overchargeds
    so an important material (overcharged matter) for a consumable item wont drop
    how can i craft it?
  2. SirTanksAlot Level 30

There is a unresolved trouble ticket in for this issue, hopefully it'll get taken care of soon.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It drops in the duo.
    • Like x 1
  4. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

which duo?
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Flashback duo - the one where you travel back in time to the day Barry was struck by lightning but Abra Kadabra is trying to change history.

However, overcharged matter only drops off the paradox reapers in the tunnel at the start. And the tunnel tends to glitch. If you’ve killed all the reapers but the exit didn’t appear, then you’ll have to wipe by letting the paradox wave kill you. The good part is that you get a second shot at killing reapers for overcharged matter if that glitch happens.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Flashback, T3 I think. They're group drops so you have to roll for them and hope the other guy passes.
    • Like x 1
  7. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yes I would like to reiterate this thread. This has been an issue for me now for the better part of a year now and no overcharged matter has dropped at all anymore. I farm this stuff for my chronometric emitters. I actually have been having to go to the broker to get it which is crazy because its just to make my little consumables but thats what it is coming down too. AND the prices have soared within this past year too. What was a couple hundred thousand and under is now selling for millions. This cant be a thing now for OM. Why isn't it dropping anymore? Its been not dropping for a long time now tbh with no answer or maybe just no one has noticed or said anything but those of us are starting to run out of resources. I only have 4 left. =(