Does anyone know when the next triple station cash event is coming out?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil, Jan 19, 2021.

1. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

Hey, asking because I wanna buy Seals of Completion but I want a good deal on station cash.
  2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

No but i wanna know when the next tc is coming out, i only buy legendary for dlcs and tcs & decided this time around imma switch my power back to munitions

But yea imma need that sale your talking about too because after munitions im probably going back tank, feeling earth
  3. Proxystar #Perception

By station cash (the old SOE currency) I assume you mean Daybreak cash? And sorry but they don't do those anymore.

You never get bonus daybreak cash the best you get is half price on the marketplace.
  4. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

I was afraid of that... But that's as much as double daybreak cash, I assume?
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

They can handle sales in two ways, either discount the items or give more currency when you buy it. For a while now they've mostly been reducing item costs because they don't need to coordinate with their partners (Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) to change console marketplace descriptions.

Whether you get double cash or items are half price, the result is the same. You get twice as much in game stuff for your money.

Also, seals likely won't be on sale again for a while. They were just half off during the Christmas sale. There is currently an additional 20% member discount in the marketplace, so a seal of completion costs 400 instead of the 500 base price (or 450 with the normal member discount).
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The best bonus deal right now (assuming it's still up) for cash is the PS4 one for 15K MPC at $100. It's about a 70% discount over buying it in the 85$ 10K bundle that's normally there.

As you are referring to DBC, or station cash...I'd guess you are PC and not able to get it....that's a bummer though. Otherwise yeah, maximize your purchases during the better sales...unfortunately you just 2 good ones with BF sale and Xmas sale. Might be summer before another good one, but 20% off for members right now is something at least.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

The days of Double and Triple SC/DBC ended back in 2013 maybe 2014. They did bring back a Double sale for a Black Friday weekend once in I think 2015 but that was the end of it.

They would lose a lot of money with those sales, which I believe is a primary reason things like Subscriptions and DLC/Episodes were no longer purchasable with SC/DBC. Think about it people would get the extra Cash then wait for a sale, so they could be getting things for pennies on a dollar.