Does anyone have a good Hard Light DPS loadout?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by OmniKix, Oct 19, 2020.

1. OmniKix New Player

Hi everyone! I have a Green Lantern toon who has Light as his power, Flight as his movement style and Brawling as his weapon. Does anyone have any good loadouts for that?
  2. Walvine Well-Known Player

Some combos with hardlight have ticks of damage so delaying is possible timing todo more damage using less power than spamming combo would as fast as you can having just 1 hardlight power in loadout at High Risk of being interrupted So the powerset is friendly from extra Artifact ,movement or Iconic powers .
    This is only example of just a single power leaving otheres to help you decide the othere 6 slots of loadout.
    Grasping Hands ...
    Long Range combo,
    Grasping hands (hold range) goes in to Light Blast (you can release hold and delay few seconds while moving freely before next combo) ,hold range from active lightblast goes into Minigun which can also delay same a light blast,tap range will use ram quickly hold again will trigger impact quickly hold range again will loop back to Light Blast.

Same power this time for Close Range combo,
    Grasping hands quickly using hold melee will pull target when needed but,
    instead from Grasping hands hold range for Light Blast then tap melee for Boxing gloves upto 4 times hold melee to trigger Chainsaw which will allow to strike upto 5 times to hold again will trigger Light Claws which also can strike upto 5 times before holding again to do Whiplash tap again for 2nd Whiplash to where you hold range to Hand Clap tap range upto 3 times before tap melee to repeat from chainsaw 5 strikes in this cycle

Every power in this light combo mechanic has tap ,hold melee tap ,hold range I'm just making you aware of what you can do with just Grasping Hands alone .

Its easy to remember most them with 5 minute Practice on the dummies in watchtower or hall of doom.
    I recommend using interrupt resistance in movement enate skill and mainframe mod for open map fun.