Does anybody know how to Leave a League?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ShadowofKrypton, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ShadowofKrypton New Player

I join a League don't want, but I cant get out. I don't know How to leave,please help.
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

If you're on the PS3 hit left on your D pad and select league, scroll to the bottom of the list in league and hit Leave League.
    • Like x 2
  3. SlayingDaimon New Player

^
    You can also go the the online members and find your name press right then leave league.
    • Like x 1
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

^
    Oh! That too! lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Itazuki New Player

You're stuck... Once you join you can never leave!

Unless you find your name in League and click leave.
    • Like x 7
  6. SlayingDaimon New Player

I hate it when I get ninjavited to leagues and groups while I'm in combat especially the ones where they have the mikes turned up to max and there's arguing, crying kids, or animals going off. I can make my own but really shouldn't have to and it wouldn't prevent ninja group invites so I'm SOL I guess.
    • Like x 1
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I hate, hate, HATE the ninja group invite. If I mistakingly hit it I will tell the person who invited me where to go and leave right away. I don't see why some people can't ask first. It tends to happen a lot when I'm in the middle of something I really wanted to get done.
    • Like x 3
  8. TrueMarvel New Player

Not me man. I usually delete toons in order to leave
    • Like x 2
  9. kgghk New Player

Its easiest to hit left on the dpad
    select nearby
    select your name
    there's an option to leave league
  10. MercPony Devoted Player

I saw a conversation in shout chat once where a Legendary person not in a league grouped up with a Premium player to form a league with the Premium player... and they made the Premium person league leader and left. Perhaps someone could do same for you?
  11. SlayingDaimon New Player

Shouldn't be necessary to be in a league at all. If I wanted one I can make one. I might make one if there's a substantial perk when halls of power comes out but I really hope it doesn't require a league to get them. Otherwise my league will be Leavemealonedamnit, Fyourninjainvites, or something to that effect.
  12. ARI ATARI New Player

highlight your own name, leave league is an option.
  13. Blaze New Player

That moment when you think your queue is ready...but you magically enter a league with 500 members.
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

You just slip out the back, Jack.
    Make a new plan, Stan.
    No need to be coy, Roy.
    Just listen to me.
    Hop on the bus, Gus
    No need to discuss
    Just dop off the key, Lee
    And set yourself free.
  15. Kryptonian Gardner New Player

Yo i was in a league i got deployed to afganastan and came back and i was the only one left. The problem is I can't get out of my league. I typed leave in league chat I also press left on D pad went to league that didn't work. Oh yea I also went to near by and went to my self and there was nothing. any one think they can help me out? Thanx.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jenny Hailey New Player

You might be the official league leader now. Very funny story though.