Does anybody know how to fix this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WhiteW0lf, Aug 18, 2013.

1. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

As the title says, I caused this somehow by accident and can"t seem to be able to reverse it. In the picture it shows (sorry about quality had to take it with my cell phone) that the game is being displayed as a normal window on my monitor and not taking up the whole screen. I'm not used to seeing the task bar and close window option around the game while playing and it is throwing me off. If anybody knows how to reverse this...or how it is done in the first place, any help would be appreciated.

[IMG]

Edit: I forgot to mention this happened while I was typing in chat somehow.
  2. N4TURALKILLER New Player

OMG looks like for once the ps3 has a leg up on the pc.........
  3. GreenBear New Player

1. Alt + Enter?
    2. Change the Full Screen option to ON?
    3. I got not clue
  4. Enzan Committed Player

It looks more like you have your Client settings on Window Mode, where it will show the start bar. I'm not on PC, so I'm not sure if you have a Client settings that can be changed from Windowed to Full Screen. If not, try double click the blue bar up top to see if it will full screen it.
  5. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Tried full screen option...definitely not the problem

I will look into it and see if I can adjust it.
  6. BadJade New Player

Press F11 whilst in game.
    • Like x 1
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

As they've said, you're in Windowed mode. Both Alt+Enter and F11 toggle between windowed/fullscreen. Handy shortcuts, really. I can't alt+tab unless I'm in windowed mode.
  8. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Yup F11 should make it full screen with no task bar
  9. Dogzday Dedicated Player

Yeah generally F11 in most applications enter fullscreen opposed to windowed mode.