Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

Dayum, that suit is TIGHT! >_<

I like it; I think it's a great pick... but when will the suffering end!? When will my characters be able to rock n roll!? MEPPS, PLEASE!!
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, seriously... the fact you can see the individual ab muscles and that well defined through it? Damn!
  3. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I just hope the hands arent covered and they just threw the gloves on for the style. Personally very tired of all the slimelines covering the hands.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They are open handed, so no covered hands.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hehehe... "boobsocks"... I'm sooo stealing that term now! :D
    • Like x 2
  6. kallader Committed Player

For the chest you can use it to do meta human prisoner with the power dampener around the neck...just saying ;X
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I, for one, like getting new styles, even if they don't really fit my characters' concepts. I mean, my characters' styles are pretty much set, but I will happily make changes, even just temporarily, if I like the way a new piece fits with what I already had.

I may wind up using the Blackhawk boots on a couple of characters, just because I like footwear that isn't super bulky, and I may use the jacket on my punk-inspired toon.
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I make use of the free gear by giving them to alts that will benefit from it so I'm good.

A nice idea would be to maybe go back to the beginning anf fix some of the original styles in game. Rework some of the old styles to accept emblems or fix their textures or something.

Also maybe giving us an option to choose something else other than the style when opening the box, a stabilizer or a 4 pack of seals of preservation or something...
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I love the slimline but WHY was it the normal black hawk and not elite version instead? It doesn't make any sence.
  10. Eve YouTuber

They never put the elite version in Daily Rewards, It kind of goes against the point of having elite version of styles. It should never be either. Any other enhanced style was the event gear style - not elite.
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Well now that it's almost impossible to get into old content they should rethink that and same with op items.
    • Like x 2
  12. LoganCaron Active Player

Now that we know that the Snyderverse is dead, you guys could retry to make a deal to bring back the BVS Emblems
  13. Lantern Gblue New Player

does the slimline have an emblem slot? :)
    • Like x 1
  14. thedemonocus Loyal Player

The slimline looks pretty good but what's with the dog collar?
    • Like x 1
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The slimline is based on Orion, who has a collar like that.
  16. metro2k Well-Known Player

at least we will have a nice belt... :(
  17. Whazues Well-Known Player

really interesting im squinting and the only skin i see is above the ring
  18. Whazues Well-Known Player

so you find Orion's style of slimeline boring hmmm fascinating
  19. Whazues Well-Known Player

and with the astro slimeline those that have been wanting to make a proper look alike Orion can now do that with the proper slimeline
    • Like x 1
  20. Whazues Well-Known Player

maybe we'll get that this year we'll have to wait and see and who knows they might just do a voting thing like they did with the blue beetle style