Do you think the devs should keep open episode or remove it after the pandemic

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by GothemLegend, Jan 17, 2021.

1. GothemLegend New Player

I think they should keep open episode because it allows you to not play the game a lot while getting a good experience. In addition it also keeps new players playing the game as they can progress.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Keep. I think they also thinking of keeping it going. Though they will have to come with new member benefits otherwise beside cash cap being removed with membership there isn't a good reason to sub really.
  3. GothemLegend New Player

Don't members get to play content early. I think that and maybe a few more rewards would fill in the gap.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Not anymore honestly. The moment an episode is released you can buy it or get membership. It's not really a benefit worth subbing for anymore when there are event versions of new content.
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

True; that exclusivity for subscribers is long gone. The only things that separate members from non-members are access to in-game money and extra bonuses for special events (like the 10th Anniversary Member Box).

I don't think the devs should keep the open episodes for all players unless they provide extra perks for members to entice them to keep their membership; Open episodes cancel out the "exclusive" member perk of having access to all episodes.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm sorry but this game was so much better at launch. When they had new content it was fresh and different. Now, with each new episode, is the exact same format as the one before it. This makes it boring.
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

The last 2 dlcs have been an entirely different format. The anniversary event has even changed. And all that has done is make the players miss the old format. So unless people start shooting them some ideas, and actually agree on them, they're stuck doing what they've been doing.
    • Like x 1