Do you enjoy chaos? Does danger excite you?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Marijuaninator, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Marijuaninator New Player

Well then this could be the league for you!
    THEOI - The Gods That Heroes Could Never Become
    US/PS4

We love entropy, chaos, and disorder. We thrive in the darkest of times, and it brings out our true strength.
    WE ARE VILLAINS.
    We are currently recruiting villainous prospects to join our ranks and if you fit the bill then we will take you under our name and spread chaos with you alongside us. We are the scum and slimeballs of the DCUO. Villains are looked down on and judged by those self-righteous heroes and I want to bring them all down off their high horses. Our aim is to be the strongest we can possibly be. The most nefarious and wicked. So if you are not alongside us, you are either behind us for support or against us for a fight. We currently have only three very active, dastardly members that are focusing on reaching max PVE content with intentions of grinding older content for all feats imaginable. We want to establish our CR and SP in PVE modes so we can focus on helping others and waging war on those soft peachy heroes. My personal ultimate goal is to become heavily established in PVE enough to live in PVP servers and wage constant wars on the heroes home fronts with all of the villainous allies i can find, and I want to have league members who are there beside me. To shower the heroes with fear and make them cower when they see us THEOI. Whether you are established already and have the knowledge and skills to become the strongest on your own, or my ambitions spark a fire in your heart and you wish to achieve the same goals without that knowledge and power. I want to have a community with members that look out for our own, and who help each and every one of our ranks as equals to help all of us become the Gods we were all meant to be in the DCUO. Fun and adventures await all those who have the guts for the glory we strive for.
    “Yeah, well, either you’re part of the problem or you’re part of the solution, or you’re just part of the landscape.”

Robert De Niro as Sam – Ronin (1998)
    REQUIREMENTS
    • 18+
    • Devious and open minds
    • lv 30 (High CR is valued NOT required, so long as next requirement is fulfilled)
    • The drive and mental fortitude to focus on becoming the strongest and cause as much chaos as possible.
    • Open lines of communication. (Mic, Keyboard, Discord)
    • Thick skin (We are villains but here we are all on the same side, bullying will not be tolerated. However we chose villains side for a reason here and we do joke with each other and tease like life long friends do.)
    CONTACT
    1. Sporks Reborn 281CR (Dark Lord)
    2. Void Maiden 278CR (Hand of Darkness)
    3. Phantom Reborn 278CR (Hand of Darkness)
    These are the current league members including myself. We have years of experience between us and are happy to help any villains that are in need of chaos and disarray. We do have a league hall. You can contact any of us in game while online regarding recruitment. You can also message me directly through forums or my PSN: Marijuaninator
    We do not currently have Discord set up since the only three member are myself and two life long friends. However we can easily set up a Discord for the league once we recruit more members and the need arises.
    League Rankings
    New members will be ranked accordingly on a case by case basis once we establish the activity and strengths of your villains. We are happy to promote within league and have monthly league hall meetings and giveaways if our league becomes more established. We will be recruiting in waves depending on how effective this message is. If you live and breath for evil then come join us and set the world on fire.
    [IMG]