Do Handblasters exist in Trigon's Prison?????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evil Leaper, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Evil Leaper New Player

I love Handblasters but on every alt I've run I've never seen Handblasters drop. I have 4 toons that run Trigon daily. Devs please fix the RNG tables.
  2. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Yep. HB's are on the loot table. You have to run it at least 11 times to get them. Each weapon has a 1/11 chance to drop.
    • Like x 1
  3. LL New Player

Still waiting for them myself...:)
    • Like x 1
  4. Deranya Dedicated Player

Yup. I got them as the last weapon. I had gotten all weapons before HB, some even twice and when it finally dropped ... I didn't need it anymore -_-
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes they do drop.

I got some....... 84?? 85???? I think it`s 85 HandBlasters from Trigon.

Sorry just logged out and am too lazy to log back in to check the actual HB that I got.

But there are some HB that do drop.

But you know how the RNG is. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I've gotten them on my Sorc Healer quite a few times, 6 or 7 times. Have not gotten them on my other Healers and it's quite annoying.
  7. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Not once yet in any T5 content. They're the only weapon in my arsenal of dps/healer gear that I do not either handblasters for. I'm still carrying Turf. ;(

Got the feat for the re-run count on T5 solos. No HB, and I ran the Bizarro challenge much more than Huntress'.
  8. Ryan Kirito New Player

I know the 83 HB exist... I had a pair then traded them out for 85 DP...
  9. Spoofer New Player

After lots of one-hand I got my handblaster from Trigon.
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

My last 4 runs in Trigon's Prison have been pistols, 2hander, handblasters and shield. Ive deleted about 3 handblasters from that since the release of the dlc.
  11. iLLusion New Player

They do drop. I actually got them couple of days ago.
  12. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

13. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

i am a fan of having the loot table rebalanced so that you get things based on what you currently have equipped, for example having HBs have a higher drop rate when you use them to beat the raid. Not like 100% but with a higher rate so like instead of the average 1/11, it gets bumped to say 3/11 or something.
    • Like x 1
  14. DawidYaHu Well-Known Player

I got them, took about a months worth of runnin Trigon's Prison tho lol
  15. Wilder Midnight New Player

they drop. my first alt gets them all the time, me healer alt has gotten two pairs since it went live.

just have to keep trying...or of you can get through it the 87/88 versions drop in nexus and the from the tyrant.
  16. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I get HB 7/10 drops in that instance
  17. mgibson New Player

I've seen many friends get them. I haven't, not that I'd use them.
    Thus far, I've only seen 1-Handed, Dual Wield, Dual Pistols, Brawlers, Shield, and bow.
    I'd like to try the staff one day, but, until then que sera, sera...
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Yes all weapons are in the trigon alert but the secret to it is to not want a paticular weapon as soon as you dont want it thats the one you will get over and over.. lol I know I tried for months to get MA from t5 content running them every week and when trigon came out running that every day and it wasnt until I said screw it I dont care anymore and just started running it to help others thinking I will never get my loved MA. is when they finnaly dropped in several content runs.
  19. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Yep I just salvaged some 85's I got from there 10 minutes ago:p.
  20. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Lol...I ge
    Lol...I get the handblasters more than any other weapon