DLC9: Mist Recovery Testing Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Sannio, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

I would like to add that this is also feat relevant for the last boss room feat. if it isnt completing as it currently doesnt, you cannot complete one of the feats.
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

3. Bovi New Player

Doing Mists Recovery on live, and boy were we surprised at the difficulty. Wearing mostly lvl 84-85 gear, a lot of stuff 1-shot or 2-shot me. At 4k HP, that's frightening!

Ran into a problem in Ranx after star labs. While slowly clear the green lanterns out, Hank escaped, and we were all trapped in the room - no way to advance, no more green lanterns to pulverize. a yellow door blocked our path forward and no way to open it. I did notice the little plus sign above Hank's head and just started to revive him when we killed the last GL. Not sure if the timing broke it, but we ended up disbanding the group without going any further. Would be nice to have some sort of mechanism to restart a portion of an operation, if it goes sour...
  4. Horrorshow New Player

I find this alert to be a little too easy. I was expecting something a little harder and more challenging.
  5. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

When running this ops, I've been running into the issue of some very broken counter mechanics coming from the NPC's. Here's a video showing what happens. You get countered when you're not doing anything. It happens repeatedly. This is also an issue in the other 4 man ops.

• Like x 2
  6. Kristyana New Player

PLEASE up the respawn rate on the Azure Mist containers. It's not fun flying around for 5 minutes waiting for a new one.
  7. GodsCreation New Player

Not sure if this is in the right place, sorry in advance. I don't do this often.

This is on live.

When leaving the mist operation at the final boss to repair gear etc. On they way back into the operation this happens..
    [IMG]
    Its a picture in the background and you can twirl while leaving trails.
    Happened to everyone in my group.

Then when being invited into the same operation at the same place you get this...
    [IMG]

same thing as first.
  8. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Another issue on live is the current level of Grodd in the Star Labs portion of this operation. He currently is not balanced for an alert group, he dies at an incredibly fast rate compared to the other bosses in that section. I think he may be tuned for either a solo or duo level of difficulty.