DLC8: Legends Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by drenz, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drenz Developer

Greetings everyone. I wanted to make a DLC8 Legends thread where we can discuss Donna Troy and Cheetah.

I look forward to all of the future posts about our newest playable legends!
    • Like x 1
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Open the world up and we will. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

I was playing Cheetah and was hearing voice audio for Catwoman. I didn't see anyone playing Catwoman on the opposing team.
  4. Rusvek New Player

Cheetah is awesome though honestly
  5. drenz Developer

I can verify that Cheetah is playing her correct sound effects. I ran a match this morning and heard all of her lines. They are similarly catty, though!

Thanks for the feedback so far and have fun out there!
    • Like x 1
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

Alright, thanks! :D Had to make sure if there was something odd going on or not.
  7. Little Sister New Player

I just want to say that I bought Donna Troy last night and was having so much fun playing with her ! I played Legends for like over an hour, just for fun. I haven't done that in forever. Good job on her !

Side note: I think you should add all the Legends moves to the NPC characters in PVE too. I'd love to fight the Donna bounty and have her use that Shield, or be fighting Lex and he would use that triple cannon thing. I think that would be cool : )
    • Like x 2
  8. comrade sonya Committed Player

I know this isn't the right place for this post but it needs to be looked at as soon as possible. The red barrels in batcave legends 2v2 map when smashed hit for about 1k damage, I'm not sure if the arena version of batcave barrels do the same, the damage on these barrels are very broken.
  9. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

This is intended & isn't that overpowered as it's easily counterable.

As for the new legends, I unfortunately haven't had a chance to play too much with them yet. I'll make sure to write up some balance notes (if any are needed) when I get chance.
  10. Emerald_Starlight New Player

I've played both Cheetah & Donna quite a bit since the DLC launched and I honestly have nothing bad to say about them. Both are able to hold their own against the likes of the best Legends characters. Also, I haven't noticed any bugs/glitches with either of them.
  11. eyesee43 New Player

Donna and Cheetah are a lot of fun to play and I haven't had a problem with either one, still learning the subtleties of each but both kick A$$, I immediately wished Donna's healing power was faster to start healing but I get it: it's more defensive than life saving. I was under the impression it would be a supercharge. Either way they're both great, but I have def played more Cheetah due to her damage potential. Love the finishing move. I'm really here wondering what the word on the street is about Circe and WW Legends??!! Can't wait!!! Hurry up!! :) Thanks, devs...amazing job on Wastelands.
  12. Mr AFK New Player

I really like use Cheetach, more super speed characters, like Zoom and Flash please! :D
  13. Little Sister New Player

Something I've noticed recently: When you defeat Donna Troy as a villain in the 8th Precinct, she shields herself with a Sorcery shield. You should change it so it's her rainbowy one.
  14. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

My favorite powers for Cheetah is her #1 & #2. I usually stun the enemy with 2 and then use 1 to do more damage, then I just hold range because people usually block after I finish using my 'power combo' or after #2.
    For Donna, her weapon is brawling, which is easier than the 'claw' weapon that Catwoman or Cheetah has, so I use shield, fight, spin, then heal.
  15. MrSmash New Player

I LOVE Donna for legends. She does good weapon damage, along with some good power damage. With her I can outlast Sinestro and Catwoman's quick heavy damage. and beat them over time. The shield and heal over time are my two favorite powers added to this legends character.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.