DLC7: Items and Player Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Crafty_Crafter, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crafty_Crafter Developer

Hello everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to discuss and answer questions about DLC 7: Origin Crisis player rewards and items. If you have a question about anything related to T5 armor, T5 R&D items, items dropped throughout the content, or any new appearances then please ask away!

If you find anything you think is a bug, please be as thorough as possible when reporting it. Item names and where you where or what NPC you knocked out will make trying to find any issues go much faster.

As always, please stay on topic and keep the discussion civil.
  2. YodaDog New Player

What kinds of new base items could we expect to see? Any hints?

Will the T5 plans drop from reward boxes?
  3. Spicoli New Player

nvm
    • Like x 2
  4. YodaDog New Player

lol, wut?
  5. Spicoli New Player

I put "no hint for you!"
    with a gif but it would not allow the gif. so i said never mind
  6. YodaDog New Player

lol... jeff...
  7. Spicoli New Player

I know I know back on topic:D
    • Like x 1
  8. Cryotkj New Player

Getting an unatt 146 weapon from the solo is awesome!
    • Like x 2
  9. PurpCity New Player

So I know for certain that there will be no new promethium lockbox necks/rings, but will the lockboxes drop Marks of Reality after hitting a certain cr? Or will they continue to drop 125 MoT?

(and I've already decided to dedicate the name of my first born to whoever put 157 dps weapons in the t5 solos :D)
  10. Crafty_Crafter Developer

Yes, Promethium Lockboxes (edit - Starting in GU26 and once you hit a certain tier) should be dropping Marks of Reality. If you have not reached the threshold for T5 it will reward you with MoT.

Also I'm glad you decided to name your firstborn Crafty.

edit: Updated the response, sorry for the confusion.
    • Like x 6
  11. Crafty_Crafter Developer

Also, the T5 content shouldn't have weekly reward boxes, so you won't get T5 plans from them.
    • Like x 1
  12. Spicoli New Player

sweet
  13. RapidRay Committed Player

I noticed on one of the livecasts the list of base items included a standing fan and a few other items. Just wondering if any additional base items (roughly how many) are being added with DLC7 and if they will be dropping globally or exclusively in T5 instances.
  14. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I will test this lock box theory as I saved about 7 just for the DLC.
  15. Twisted Titan Committed Player

opened a box at CR 88 and still received MoT
  16. Bishop New Player

Opened at CR89 and received MoT too, wish I'd kept them and seen this thread, I'd wager it's CR90, what was the MoW CR again?

Bishop
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

This is Item Related and Reward-Related, so I suppose it goes here. :)

The Feats
    -Two Pack
    -Heads, You Win

... are not working for players that have already collected these styles. These are feats for collecting the new variant PvP styles and we were told that they should pop when we logged in after U25, but they didn't.

Thanks! Awesome DLC so far!
  18. Little Sister New Player

Migraine, they will pop after collecting a new style. Easiest way is to get the briefings in the huntress solo and then collect the mask that Future Bats mails you : )
    • Like x 2
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ah, good to know!

But I'm too excited to check my mail right now! :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Crafty_Crafter Developer

Thanks for the input.

We're looking in to these at the moment. For sure if you are able to collect another new appearance it will resolve the issue, but it should also re-check the feats when you log out and log back in, keyword however is "should". As I said, we're actively looking at the issue right now, and will have resolution on it soon.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.