Dev Discussion DLC13: Throne of the Dead (Elite) Raid - Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inpent New Player

N
    Nice!!
    I will deff use this for hades, i have no problem getting to hades in the elite raid but the groups i'm in don't seem to be competentenough for the hades maybe this will help.
  2. YinChakra Dedicated Player

No "cheese" run lol + with fire tank :)
    • Like x 3
  3. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Lol no intested in the guys who done Elite first on EUPS .... not even Mepps or spytle sayed congrats
    • Like x 1
  4. SugarHill Well-Known Player

Well 1st and foremost it was addressed to BRIT unless your name is BRIT. Then it wasnt directed towards you but who knows maybe your trying to come out idk or care... As that is probably a discussion for another thread ....and yea it is cheese if you decide to use a bowl or wall ... Thats why they fixed Ares and why he teleports to the middle hence the wall or corner ... Also no different then using wall or corner in nexus last boss by the briefing ....can it be done yes is it a glitch No is it cheesy Yea bud pretty much....

And again i never PM you anything so stop acting as if i did ....I'll be sure to post my evidence just as soon as i start giving a flying $#@! ....
  5. BigDaddyDru New Player

The 2 Tank setup is definitely the best way to go for Elite Hades allright. You can consistently get him defeated in 10 minutes or less if the setup and people are all on point. Looking forward to getting back in there myself! And grats again.
  6. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Great video. I like the strat and the quick burn. Looking forward to crossplay so we can hook up with some more of these talented PS players.
    • Like x 2
  7. SugarHill Well-Known Player

Nice run all around ..... Well done
    • Like x 1
  8. MeloMan New Player

Nice work and gratz :) Me and my league gonna take em down this weekend. Maybe then we can become "elite" and "competent" :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Scepter New Player

Guys im not sure if anyone finished the Death Proof Feat but Pwny SlayStation (EUPC) finished it by now :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  10. the duqu Level 30

Thanks BigDaddyDru for this. I think we got all in one group and see what happens?

[IMG]

We are uploading videos.
    • Like x 6
  11. YinChakra Dedicated Player

OMG
    • Like x 6
  12. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Beast!
  13. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Lol why ppl impressed in server 10th elite done and not server first very funny
  14. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

15. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  16. BigDaddyDru New Player

Most impressive indeed. Looking forward to seeing that Video when it is ready. I'll be getting my feet wet myself with the DeathProof Feat soon. Major congrats!
    • Like x 2
  17. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Don't hate. I didn't say "I'm very impressed that you beat Hades." I was complimenting them on a smooth run that was using a totally different strategy than the group I beat it with. People have been working to beat this raid legitimately for almost two months now. It's nice to see the commitment finally pay off. Not sure why these people are coming on the forums to hate. Sounds like sour grapes to me.
    • Like x 1
  18. the duqu Level 30

Video finally uploaded.
    • Like x 3
  19. SenseIess Well-Known Player

So you get salty because you didn't get the attention you were looking for, hm? Lol

God like!
  20. Snix Dedicated Player

Grats everyone on your succes at Hades Elite. Here's our run.
    We used 2 Tanks (Both Fire), 2 Healers (Nature & Celestial), 1 Controller (Quantum) & 3 DPS (2 Quantum & 1 Celestial)

Looking forward to SM and wish everyone good luck.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.