DLC11 Collectables

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by SuperiorMouse, Aug 11, 2014.

1. damnedant New Player

have found 4th briefing at nexropolis during artefact rait . it placed closed passageway / passageway between final boss room and subboss ofsplitting part room/ locatet in the corner with littleunnarrow side. have screen of it will try to post it
    p.s never made insertion of images on forums so i dont know how to post screen
    • Like x 1
  2. Corwin Quantum Level 30

[IMG]
    Two Errors on this map:
    Fourth World Investigation is not #5, it is #4
    History Urgrund is not #5, it is #3
  3. Corwin Quantum Level 30

Here is the location of all of the new Investigations and Briefings including descriptions of where to find them. They are sorted by Investigation/Briefing group first. Last group is sorted by Alert/Raid.

Please note there is a problem with Old Gods #4. It shows up behind the south door in Kalibak final fight room. I cannot figure out anyway to get in there. No switches, attacked the door, player standing on both sides, rocks thrown, Artifact weapons used, multiple random runs to try to find it open. Nothing works. It is either bugged and it was supposed to be in the final boss room (which makes the most sense), or it was supposed to be in the same location on Necropolis in a hidden corridor.

I will PM Mepps too and see if he can look into this.

New Gods 1: Artifacts (Starting area behind pillar)
    New Gods 2: LHSB
    New Gods 3: Necropolis (South room)
    New Gods 4: Lockdown
    New Gods 5: LHSB
    New Gods 6: ICW

Fourth World 1: Lockdown (Starting area behind pillar)
    Fourth World 2: Necropolis (Starting area)
    Fourth World 3: Artifacts( West Room)
    Fourth World 4: LHSB
    Fourth World 5: ICW

Old Gods 1: Necropolis (Hidden Dregg Warden corridor)
    Old Gods 2: Necropolis (Boss Room)
    Old Gods 3: Artifacts (East Corridor, South End)
    Old Gods 4: Artifacts (Behind south door Kalibak room)

History 1: ICW
    History 2: ICW
    History 3: LHSB
    History 4: Lockdown (Storage room after last boss)
    History 5: Artifacts (1st Boss, East Wall)

ICW: History 1 (Vault), New 6, Fourth 5, History 2
    SB: New 2, New 5, Fourth 4, History 3
    Artifacts: New 1, Fourth 3, Old 3, History 5
    Necropolis: Fourth 2, New 3, Old 2
    Lockdown: New 4, Fourth 1, History 4

4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Did they fix this?
  5. StiltzkinS Level 30

i dont think they have fixed the missing briefing 4th of gods of old,,its not even in artifact like mepps posted it,,please be more specific,we ran both necro and artifact,,still no briefing 4,i just spend alot of replay badges just to get that 4th briefing,but no luck
  6. Corwin Quantum Level 30

They did not fix it. It is still in the room we cannot get to. It hasn't moved at all.
    :(
  7. Corwin Quantum Level 30

Ah ha!
    They just updated Test Server with this fix. Looks like it will be in GU 40 and not a hotfix as reported.
    So ... Soon?
  8. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Used my opportunity to find the briefing from the unreachable area.
    Reward was Ancient Urgrund Helm
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

That is sweet looking.
  10. PH Ampz New Player

USPC Pinoy Pride, Server First ( Gods of Old Briefing Head Style Reward )[IMG]credit to ritche919

[IMG]
  11. ShadyShady New Player

Can someone actually post a picture where it is located exactly (Kalibak Report #4 briefing)? I looked in the artifact raid but couldnt find it I love DCUO so.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

It's in the last room, where Kalibak is in Artifacts. If you go to the door at the South point, you can just barely hear the sound of the briefing/item. From there, it's just a few steps away (according to the scanner I had).
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

But how did you get it? Is it on Test or on Live? I thought it wasn't going to be made accessible until the next GU?
  14. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I have not yet gotten it. It is misplaced behind that locked door in the last room where Kalibak is, in Artifacts. There is NO way to get to it, despite 'reports' of others having gotten it. From what I have been able to find out, GU40 is supposed to fix this by moving it to make it more accessible.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sorry, I wasn't directing the question at you, I was directing it at the people who have pictures of them wearing the item. Apologies for the miscommunication.
  16. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

No worries, friend. Those pictures are form their runs on the Test Server, where apparently it's a great deal easier to get at & complete the briefings set. Sadly, those items on the Test Server cannot be traded, sold nor transferred to one's character on the Main Server(s).
  17. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

But we won't need to as GU 40 goes live Tuesday.
  18. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I remain cautiously optimistic. Once I have those last 2 briefings done, I will content myself with grinding ICW for SoP for armor pieces.
  19. StiltzkinS Level 30

excuse me,,,those pics from USPC ,,league PINOY PRIDE are legit,,i saw them,on live server even saying on trade chat they gotten it,im proud of them!,,then i phase with them too,alot saw it,,,tip,,,go flight mode in artifact! to get to the secret room/glitched room,i myself got it
  20. Giggles Loyal Player

Can anyone post a picture or explain in detail, how to get Kalibak's Report #4 in the Artifacts raid in the last room? It would be much appreciated. :)