Dlc - Sons of Trigon Drops

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BattleScar X77, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What about it?
  2. Wilder Midnight New Player

i'm wondering how the gear that drops in sons of trigon is going to stack up against t5 and the 86 and 87 cr rated gear that drops in the raids.

would be kind of cruel yet weirdly funny if the stuff that drops in the upcoming duos is better than time etched...
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

: - O
  4. StarSource Well-Known Player

Maybe a face style, like large area cover mask that gives the effect with the hoods of the game, like the Dread Pirate Roberts.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Will Power Loyal Player

Hello its the Sons of Trigon!
  6. Will Power Loyal Player

I bet it will be slightly better than the stuff you get out of the T5 Challenge but have a style attached to it.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Only half of them.
  8. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

i already got the 87 dps and troller necks..... ;D updated trinkets would be nice though to replace my old fos1 and cc ones...
  9. Swifty New Player

Anybody know when this will be released? Any guesses?
  10. Dump Truck New Player

A sheathed sword back style.
  11. PaperGirl New Player

The drops will be drops .
    The loot table will be ...... Crap , nothing new bro .
  12. Cloud_9 New Player

FOR THE LOVE OF BOB, THIS.
    • Like x 1
  13. Darth Loyal Player

I was told the drops will be T5.5 gear. Can anyone confirm or refute this?
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I'm hoping that the Gotham Wastelands sports gear systems CC vendors, Home Turf rewards or a combination of both. I know I'm definitely going to need them to have a way for us to get higher end weapons and accessories since the raid drop rates and varieties are a joke, to say the least.
  15. AIpha New Player

im hoping for normal trinkets, none of this utility belt crap. Give us new role buff trinkets. Also another t5 style for purchase and new 87 weapons(styles)