DLC Roadmap Structure

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Radioactive Spider, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Radioactive Spider New Player

With the SOE announcment of having Small Group DLC (Solo/Duo/Alert)(New Tier Introduction) to be followed by Large Group DLC (Solo/Alert/Raids)(Half Step Gear), how do you feel about the structure they have in place?

what i would like to see... more raids, more alerts, more epic & legendary drops, rare trinkets and more chances to get the weapons we want.

Large Group DLC: 1 Alert, 3 Raids
    Alert 1 - Low Tier Gear (simlar diffculty to Raid 1 as a beginner raid)
    Raid 1 - Low Tier Weapons/Gear
    Raid 2 - Mid Tier Weapons/Gear + Epic Drop
    Raid 3 - High Tier Weapons/Gear + Epic & Legendary Drop

Small Group DLC: 1 Solo, 2 Duos, 2 Alerts
    Solo 1 - Low Tier Gear
    Alert 1 - Mid Tier Weapons/Gear
    Alert 2 - High Tier Weapons/Gear + Epic Drop
    Duo 1 - Mid Tier Weapons/Gear
    Duo 2 - High Tier Weapons/Gear + Epic Drop
  2. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I think we'll probably get something like 1 Alert or 4 Player Op and 2 Raids or 8 Player Ops in the Large Group DLC's and then we'll probably see the multiple solo's, a few duo's, and 1 Alert/4 Players Op in the Small Group DLC's.

Although I don't think they will have a specified number of Solo, Alert, Raids, Ops, etc that will be in every Small or Large Group DLC.
  3. game007dad Well-Known Player

At the SOE Live event it was said you may get i.e. part 1 of Amazon Fury as DLC A but DLC B could be part of War Of The Light. If true how is this going to work? Will we be working on 2 different Twhatever at the same time?
  4. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

It will work the same way it's been working except we'll get the Tier Armor sets in the Small Group Content DLC's. For instance let's say for example Amazon Fury Part 1 is a Small Group Content DLC, that means there will be a new set of tier armor released in it raising everyone's CR from let's say 100CR they currently have up to possibly 110CR. The next DLC could be War of the Light Part 2 and it would be a Large Group Content DLC and have no new tier armor in it, but it would require a higher CR than the previous Amazon Fury Part 1 DLC, something like 103CR.

This is no different than how it works today.