DLC Content Wish List 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ascended, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

My 2020 ingame wishlist:
    1-No more 2020 EPS threads. Just more attention to previous comments.
    2-A new powerset itself or its coming official news or powers graphics upgrade and iconics.
    3-High-Heels.
    4-Death of Batman. Or at least having him kicked out of comics for a year.
    thank u
    • Like x 2
  2. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Legion seems like a pretty logical choice, since Mordru showed up. I'd love to see that, maybe some Fatal Five thrown into the mix.
    • Like x 2
  3. Legasei Well-Known Player

Daybreak would do well from players buying the feats for their alts, if they want the op item for their alts in the first place. But I can’t imagine why a player wouldn’t want it. With the current system, many toons are rich enough to bypass the rng and buy what they need from the broker. Daybreak makes zero money when that happens.
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

There is only one DLC needed and it would bring in 100+ million players.

That is the man,

The myth,

The legend,

BOOSTER GOLD
    • Like x 1
  5. Krytin Active Player

Actually a decent idea would be a pvp co-op game mixed with pve. Give something for good evil or heroes villains suicide squad which ever distinct to each sides goal might be good but before they even touch that they would need to make massive changes to pvp. Which the pvpers wouldn't like I am sure. The pvp armor switch to pve make multi environments that pvp sides can be ran that way pvp phase would actually have a purpose. But again pvp mechanics would have to all be revamped which with how dc has things they dont make the money off pvp like the rest of the game.
  6. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Would love to see long halloween, or Kingdom Come. I would love to see some open world content in the actual cities not in some area. New under 30 content, or missions above 30 in the open worlds. maybe something that bounces through all the areas getting more people to run content in old zones. Actual rewards for running the older raids relevant to people who are higher cr. old bounties are hard to get done, old alerts and world bosses more difficult as soon as the new dlc comes out.

A better crafting menu would be nice, a feat tracker that works like our journal, allow me to remove items from my base inventory and give them to the league hall. I don't need christmas items from 2013 or beginning items from 2012. There are so many great stories out there that could be used...I like the metal stuff a lot the story is good. The seasonal stuff is really stale would love to see something different other than styles and base items.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  7. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The items must drop from the content to be sold. Somebody is replaying and running to get them.

But I understand the push for your idea to complete all feats first. It’s to make sure that only the dozen or so players who “deserve” the OP item get it. The riff raff needs to be cut out, right? That attitude has nothing to do with Daybreak’s balance sheet and everything to do with player ego.
  9. Solarbound Committed Player

You're not a fan of PVP? In other words, you're not a part of the target audience. Meaning, you don't speak for us who are an actual part of the PVP community. Therefore, your perspective on matters of PVP is not worth listening to. Every part of further development on the other hand is worth it. Whether it's additional content or addressing issues of gameplay mechanics. Those DEVS have to start somewhere, regardless. Our PVP community has been asking of such changes for years. Realize that there are a decent amount who would return to the game if such was done. For Daybreak, that's regained revenue. Worth it.
  10. Solarbound Committed Player

I fully support all of these ideas. A Legion of Superheroes DLC is something I've been hoping to see for awhile. And, PVP finally getting some real attention is dire. Either way, 2020 has to be a year where these DEVS focus on turning DCUO around from every aspect. A year for us to experience true evolution within this game.
    • Like x 2
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

At this point? Anything that's interesting and new with minimal re hash.
    • Like x 1
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The Doom Patrol.
  13. Legasei Well-Known Player

Don’t try and mansplain nothing to me. Players who seriously play the broker don’t farm item drops with replays on one toon. They do it across 20 toons. I know someone who does this across several accounts and links them all to his league hall. Spending real money on replays is the very last resort. So stop acting like you know how much rng is responsible for Daybreak’s profits.

How dare you make an assumption and think you understood something about me! You’d’ve done better by asking me questions before making assumptions on my attitude. Questions such as, “Do you have all the feats of the current episode?” and “Do you have the OP belt already?” Had I said yes and yes, then your assumption would’ve been justified.

However, the answers are no and no. So take that bit of information and try making a more justified assumption about the “push” for my idea. And try putting some respect on it!
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So they are in fact running the content each time? Making it where others have groups to run the content? Also spending on replays if only as a last resort. We don’t disagree. But if they’re just getting each feat once - well, that reduces play time needed and reduces purchases to one feat unlock per alt if they choose. That’s an equal trade off to the current system?

lol - your attitude is apparent from your posts.

[IMG]

But seriously, the devs can go ahead with your clear all feats idea if they want. There’s no argument it’s designed to reward only the “elite” players who “deserve” it; and that ends no place good.
  15. Legasei Well-Known Player

How many replay badges are you assuming it would take to unlock a feat for an OP item? You must not be assuming much, which is not like you from what I can tell. (lol - I’m full of snaps, so don’t try me.) There are 61 feats tied to Metal part 1. I don’t have all the feats finished, so I can’t jump on an alt and add up the total of replay badges it would take to unlock all the feats for that episode. But it’s probably close to 400. Whatever the number is, Daybreak would all but guarantee that you’d have to buy replay badges each time you want to unlock such a feat for an alt.

Wait. So anyone who wants to experience and complete current episodes in their entirety is an “elite”?

Come on, now!

I’m not even close because of factors I can’t control. The OP made a thread about wishes and I responded based on obstacles I’m experiencing. And in return, I get some man talking down to me like I’m some little girl who doesn’t know anything. How in the heck am I supposed to have a positive attitude?
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

They changed the voice of martian man so maybe something hes tied to
    • Like x 1
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Martian Manhunter is due for an episode - he’s got some good stories to pull from. A place to start would be the Hyperclan / White Martian invasion.
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I honestly think bane is more due for a dlc to be honest we have good stuff like city of bane and. I am suicide
  19. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

I wanna see Lobo
    • Like x 1
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

Love the suggestion of Kingdom Come and DC 1 Million.

Maybe we could get a time travel DLC that travels across the years, from the near-ish future (KIngdom, Batman Beyond type stuff) to the Legion and then the deep, deep future of 1 Million and Justice Legion Alpha. That could be cool. And DC did just try to iron out all their future settings before the new Legion book started so it fits the criteria of "semi-recent story adaptation."

City of Bane wouldn't be bad either, but the war of jokes and riddles wasn't that long ago was it? If we get another villain focused episode, and I hope we do, I'm hoping its not Bat related. I'd be happy to get Knightfall as an episode, but a villain-centric one should focus on someone else's rogues gallery, I think.

The Watchmen would be pretty intriguing. I can see the game doing that, between Doomsday Clock and the new HBO show.

Are the only DC movies this year Wonder Woman 84 and Birds of Prey? Or does Suicide Squad 2 come out this year as well?