DLC 9 too short?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ElderX, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ElderX New Player

While the world is down on EUPS, I was checking around my trophy list and noticed that the upcoming War of Light I DLC has only 6 trophies (All silver though), so can someone confirm if it is shortest DLC? And can anyone from Test server post a complete list of feats in text format? Cant view the video that someone had posted earlier.
  2. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

go to youtube and check the feats , most are 10 points :/
  3. Statman New Player

In terms of playing content, it can't be any shorter than Lightning Strikes, Last Laugh or Home Turf. It's possibly just a short trophy list coz they've cleared out all the BS, lol.

It's the smallest trophy list (only by 1, there is 1 or 2 DLC's that have 7 trophies, many have 8), but it doesn't mean a whole lot in terms of content.
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

yup i love war of the light , my best dlcs is fight for the light and war of light
  5. ElderX New Player

Need text list please, I cant access youtube at this moment, Laptop is busy and iPhone at service station -_-'
  6. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

ok i saw like 12 feats 7 were like one star , 2 were like tw stars and i think there was only one 3 star :/ so all and all its like 2 sp or 3
  7. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

8. Caseyyeah Committed Player

As far as content goes, it looks to be on par if not better than other dlcs.

Two 4 mans, one 8 man, a bounty, a new power, two new legends characters, 2 new areas (Mogo and Ranx(sp?)), new gear and styles, and a redesigned Metropolis, as well as new investigations, briefings, and collections.

It seems like this will be a pretty decently sized dlc so I'm not sure how you can say it is going to be "too short" based on the number of trophies.
  9. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

click on that link :D