Dlc 11 style feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by WalterlightOmega, Jul 12, 2014.

1. WalterlightOmega Committed Player

Hello, I noticed that the vendor style and the drop styles are 2 stars for completing a set. Usually its 3 per style. Is this intended to round the skills points off?
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

I assume its working as intended. Alot of 10 and 25 pt feats I noticed as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes I noticed the vendor gear style you buy is a 25 point feat. Not sure if that is intended.

Also the mark of triumph cap which is in the millions, on there as intended?

Also the utility belt is now 30 marks of fury oppose to 45. Is that intended?

There is unusual amount of lag on the test server and it seem like every group I have been in several or entire members of our raid party disconnect from the game or some even freeze their pc's. I have only disconnected once or twice but have just been doing the 4 man content due to the lag and disconnects.
  4. Captain Liberty Developer

We actually raised the pop cap on PC Test, so it could be related to increased population on the server. It could also be related to everyone online spinning up their own Hall instance at once (not likely, but could happen). We'll take a look at the logs and see if anything is amiss.
    • Like x 2