DLC 11 Raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LORD_SHOCKA, May 5, 2014.

1. SilverwingsZOE New Player

the less raids we get,the less time I'll be wasting with pugs without wm or random noobs
  2. Green Lantern New Player

Sure, they most certainly could. But it's so one sided it's not even funny.
    • Like x 1
  3. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

I see more ppl on the game and stick around longer when there are raids. It's so hard to run with friends when you can only do 1-4 man content. We have 12-16 people on during most days, and it's annoying breaking everyone up into groups and leaving people out, after a few weeks it kills the vibe. this is why we have been doing random 8s legends as a league, no one gets left out and we can all have fun for about an hour. But Pve is still a lot more fun.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Our league has taken a pretty big hit with the last DLC. While people arent avoiding the game entirely, its mostly just a place to get on and chat for a bit.

Alerts/Duos/Solos split us all up and are generally pretty simple. There really arent any interesting mechanics in the Alert or duos and the only solos we do are the open world ones because Iconic Anomalies are too boring. We also dont like splitting up into several little groups every day to run a pretty simple alert.

Raids keep US together. While I cant speak for other leagues, the ones that I do keep in contact with seem to be going through the same things. These small content DLCs can be killers for people looking for "more" from their content. Raids at least generally require some communication, some teamwork and probably most importantly 8 people. Im praying that DLC 11 has some long, difficult raids because we need a shot in the arm like you wouldnt believe.
    • Like x 2
  5. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

Exactly I jump on say hi, maybe knock out an instance or two, and call it good. I see lots of people on here and there, but nothings really happening, it's like everything is frozen in time just waiting.
    • Like x 1
  6. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I demand chairs to be fallen out of now sir. ;)
    • Like x 2