DLC 11 Raid Queues Not Popping Up

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Splinter Cell, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Not sure where to put this, but thought I would throw it here for now. Mods can move it later, if they need to.

I had some free time today, and ran League Hall: Security Breach and Intergang Crime Wave flawlessly earlier. Then, I decided to help out with a pug group for the Artifacts of the Past operation. We all queue up, then.... Nothing. At first, we figured someone likely just had deserter so we waited it out. 15 minutes later, the instance is still not opening up. The group switched leaders around, re-formed the raid, re-queued about 10 different times. Still nothing, Artifacts of the Past would NOT open up for our group that was queued. After about 50 minutes of chatting away, while killing time for the instance to pop, we decided to give up on it until later.

This sounds to me like a server population problem, or maybe it was the instance itself bugged out. Anyone else notice this?? The only reason we noticed is because we were waiting around long enough to actually notice something was very wrong. Is this happening for other DLC 11 raids? Or even the alert/op.?

I hope I can get into the instance later, the league plans to be here for these raids tonight, and it would be nice if we could actually queue into them. If not, we'll just have to wait till next time. Just thought I'd mention that this happened, and wanted to see if it was a localized incident, or if others have similar experiences with the new content.