Disconnected "unknown"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bastion, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zantumal New Player

There was recently a sizable update done, of course problems arise. Few games would offer compensation for time lost during game updates and server issues associated. It comes with the territory. I am a PS4 user, PS Plus, and Legendary. I understand the frustrations of plans not going as desired, but any reasonable individual should have expected and understood the rough start large updates often get off to.

Be thankful we were offered ANYTHING. Because they certainly weren't obligated.

As paying members we are entitled to quality services; updates are critical to that idea, and there will never be an ideal time for said updates to take place. Somebody will always be slighly (or in immature cases, largely) inconvenienced by having to wait. Go for a walk, read a book... be patient.
    • Like x 3
  2. Shadow Cultist New Player

on my psn account ( where i am a legendary member) i still cant connect. but i made a new psn account and i can play right away. which means its something about my account specifically. please someone help me, i want to play the game on my account again.
  3. Arcpope New Player

This happens waaay toooo often.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Servers are online, so we're going to lock this up to prevent confusion.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.